Draft Fantasy Football 2018/19

tomsky_11

On 13/11/2018 at 22:25, Demitri_C said:

Big win for me this week. I forgot to do my team as well. Seems my tactic of getting midfielders before strikers seems to be working.

Interesting as my strikers are absolute pants and it seems to be working for me so far also.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Managed to get the win against @Demitri_C to close the gap at the top to 3 points, very close though at 48-46. I was kicking myself when I saw I'd forgotten to put Ederson back in goal and left his 6 on the bench.

Mate. Great win for you. I was hoping hart might keep a clean sheet then i would sneak the win but burnely were dreadful!

Alot of my players are playing big teams this week and I am playing 3rd place so I think you have a good chance to over take me this week.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Mate. Great win for you. I was hoping hart might keep a clean sheet then i would sneak the win but burnely were dreadful!

Alot of my players are playing big teams this week and I am playing 3rd place so I think you have a good chance to over take me this week.

I'm playing 3rd you're playing 7th, it took me a second to work it out though as they are both Omar?

20 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

...how have I picked up Dele Alli on waivers?!

I had a bit of an injury problem and had to make a tough call. Whether it bites me or not will remain to be seen I guess. Hope he is horrible for you ;)

Barkley and Morata also started on the bench, that's 6 players getting a total of 33 minutes I think and 1 point between them! Nothing on my bench and even if there was I'd be 3 players short. Think I need a Mane hat trick and a Salah red to win

I'd completely forgotten about this and the traditional Fantasy PL.  I won't bother next season.

With the draft, once the teams are picked there's minimal opportunity to make worthwhile changes.  We could've done with this being 3 or 4 divisions really, as that then leaves players spare to be picked up or traded.

15 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Barkley and Morata also started on the bench, that's 6 players getting a total of 33 minutes I think and 1 point between them! Nothing on my bench and even if there was I'd be 3 players short. Think I need a Mane hat trick and a Salah red to win

We both lost this week!!

15 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'd completely forgotten about this and the traditional Fantasy PL.  I won't bother next season.

With the draft, once the teams are picked there's minimal opportunity to make worthwhile changes.  We could've done with this being 3 or 4 divisions really, as that then leaves players spare to be picked up or traded.

Yeah i agree as the trading does not work as no wants to trade! I think leagues of 4 or 5 is better for sure.