Fantasy Football 2018/19

andykeenan

• 2 weeks later...

What's the code to join the villatalk one? I used to be in it every season but didn't bother last year and now it hasn't auto added me back into my old leagues 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BOF said:

Try this for Irreverentad

438897-93020

Not sure about the Paddy H2H league. 

1 number short apparently. I remember being in one a few years back that had a couple hundred off hear, is that one still going?

Every year I have a disastrous August in Fantasy Football so I'm playing catch up all year. I usually do ok but it's that first month I struggle with.

91 points in week 1 this year I'm hoping has banished that demon once and for all!

3 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Brilliant tactical decision on my part in taking the captain's armband away from Aguero at the last minute... ??

I gave it to him at the last minute B) 

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I gave it to him at the last minute B) 

Knew IF he'd play he would bang the goals in but I gave in to the Pep fear and thought he'd bench him, instead it was my other city players who didn't start!

On 14/08/2018 at 11:07, Stevo985 said:

Every year I have a disastrous August in Fantasy Football so I'm playing catch up all year. I usually do ok but it's that first month I struggle with.

91 points in week 1 this year I'm hoping has banished that demon once and for all!

96 points in week 2. Easily the best start I've ever managed!

There's probably a collapse around the corner

• Like 2

On 05/08/2018 at 09:06, Demitri_C said:

Its not working for me either guys says invalid? 

Edit if you type it in and NOT copy and paste it works 

Thanks, I've only just seen this but got it to work. I'm not sure if it won't include the points I got from the first 2 gameweeks now though. 

7 hours ago, skarroki said:

Thanks, I've only just seen this but got it to work. I'm not sure if it won't include the points I got from the first 2 gameweeks now though. 

It will. Or it usually does anyway, not sure if some leagues can set it so that it doesn't.