How do you use VT?

TheAuthority

2.4 - It must be ok then

It's all ok! I'm not mad and I've got the certificate to prove it! Maybe I'll offer some positivity in the advice threads

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Maybe I'll just have a moan myself

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Check out the half-interested-in sports threads - Cricket, Boxing, Tennis,

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Every like

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Every pelter deserved

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Every other criticism

Spoiler

giphy.gif

When you realise the post modernist genius of us discussing the thing we're on, on the thing we're on, with the thing we're on

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by VILLAMARV
tidying up
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I'll be honest @VILLAMARV - I haven't enjoy a single on of your stupid posts and I think you'd do well to STOPPIT. 

And as for beating me on likes the t'other day.. DESPITE IT BEING A DRAW.. well... that just took the **** biscuit. 

gene wilder good day sir GIF

Another one is it? Counting likes like @Paddywhack ? An insane desire to 'win the day' :rolleyes:

Never looked at it mate, didn't even know it existed, never knew I'd won till you said ;) (Probably NSFW)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

As for your comments on my "art" I can assure you that they have no effect

Spoiler

giphy.gif

And as for the draw that you refer to, I don't know where you got that from, I don't have to invent 2nd and 3rd profiles on here just to pretend I know people in RL you know who can 'vouch for me' and 'go to the football with me' and come here to tell us all how they "went for a drink" with you and that you're "OK really". Good day to you sir!

giphy.gif

(with a like for a great Gene Wilder gif all the same old bean)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I don't care for likes anymore, it's pathetic. Who cares what some strangers on a forum think of you and your posts?

Like if you agree.

I liked mate. 

I agree VERY MUCH! 

Like for like? 

• Like 1

Oh this is getting good now boys. I especially like thinking about how I have already liked one of Lapalfan's posts today, and knowing that if he gets close. I can take it away again :D

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I can only assume I matched your response count with less posts or something tedious like that. Maybe you won the day if it was an Australian day or something? You had it on alphabetical order. No one can take that away from you. That's something right?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

If only the mods could confirm the cut-off time....

Spoiler

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

If only the mods could confirm the cut-off time....

No idea. I guess it's midnight, probably GMT. rather than BST.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

On that note, I'm sure I've said it before somewhere, but my Liverpool supporting mate who did chatrooms that got me reading VT all those years ago has checked this site out a few times and has always been really complimentary about it when he sees how well organised and easy to navigate it is even as a visiting supporter/guest and the fact that unlike lots of footy chat rooms, Off Topic is pretty busy.

I get what he means on the odd occasion I go to another clubs forum and scoff at how most of them don't even have individual player threads and a new topic for every random thought.

Maybe it's all blinkered hubris?

But gold stars for everyone

No Penalty points for you.....in the future.?

6 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I mean, I'm not one to labour a point.. but LOOK AT THIS SHIT

2Jfa6.jpg

Image result for it should've been me gif

also it is worth noting I have had it worse than you so don't go mopping up all the sympathy likes now ;)

lapal fan in your face 1.png

giphy.gif

Edited by VILLAMARV
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

also it is worth noting I have had it worse than you so don't go mopping up all the sympathy likes now ;)

lapal fan in your face 1.png

giphy.gif

When was that by the way?

I also waste an inordinate amount of my life searching for the perfect GIF for a VT post. 

Something I'm sure @Xela can sympathize with. 

• Like 1

Â