Villa Flags & banners

imavillan

I was at Edgbaston last night for the England v Australia T20 International and spotted a St Georges cross with a Villa badge on it.

This was in a prime spot in the Eric Hollis stand. I was in the opposite side of the ground and thought i'd take a photo of that and went over there to take a pic. It got me thinking of how many Villa flags are out there at either VP or different sporting events. Even seeing someone in a Villa top when the cricket is on in, say Australia or the West Indies makes the hairs on the back of the neck stand up as does seeing a flag.

So here is the pic i took last night. Are there anymore Villa flags at any sporting venues, VP, etc or any that fellow VTers have or have seen please post for all to see.

Mods, i have searched for a thread on this and cant find anything. If this is in the wrong place please remove/swap.

IMG_0275.JPG

• Like 1

Here's another one i took at the Preston Pub at Wembley before the play off final.

IMG_0280.jpg

Bottom right say's

Birminghams first

Birminghams finest

Edited by imavillan

Reading the Daily Mail and low and behold there is this one over in Russia for the England Belgium game.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5895475/England-Belgium-fans-prepare-BORING-game-World-Cup-2018.html

Jamie Vardy set to start for England as Three Lions and Belgium fans prepare for World Cup 2018's most 'BORING' game tonight when both sides could try to lose for an easier road to the final

4DB8A4EA00000578-5895475-image-a-68_1530

4DB8F14D00000578-5895475-image-a-76_1530

Edited by imavillan

5 hours ago, imavillan said:

Reading the Daily Mail and low and behold there is this one over in Russia for the England Belgium game.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5895475/England-Belgium-fans-prepare-BORING-game-World-Cup-2018.html

Jamie Vardy set to start for England as Three Lions and Belgium fans prepare for World Cup 2018's most 'BORING' game tonight when both sides could try to lose for an easier road to the final

4DB8A4EA00000578-5895475-image-a-68_1530

4DB8F14D00000578-5895475-image-a-76_1530

Yeah, I do the pub quiz at the Lounge Boldmere. We'd heard that some people were taking a villa flag, and you could see it behind the goal not far from a Halesowen villa flag.

Â