World Cup : Quarter Finals

BOF

• 2 weeks later...

Sweden are near impossible to beat if they go a goal up, when was the last time they were behind before 90 minutes in a regular international? They're also historically big bogey team for England. Going to be another extra time isn't it? Ball is rolling for England at this World cup though (favourable run, players all staying fit) so will go for England to just knick it.

Croatia, Brazil and France the other three.

I like the Swedes*. Just didn't want to lose to that shower this evening.

*opinion may change on Saturday

Sweden will be tough but think we have the edge.

However, if we do get past them, I can't see us beating Croatia. 

I think Sweden play a style similar to Premier League and will be hard to break down and like a derby. England dont have a cunning No. 10 who can exploit space like a James for example

another thing is England looked poor at set-pieces which is English bread and butter

The worst thing about this world cup for me. No, not Lineker, the abuse to refs. It's worse than ever and I think it'll be FIFA's next target.

Edited by coda
can't spell
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, coda said:

The worse thing about this world cup for me. No, not Lineker, the abuse to refs. It's worse than ever and I think it'll be FIFA's next target.

Colombia at the penalty were a disgrace, how the ref didn’t give them any cards for that I don’t know. Control the game man.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, coda said:

The worse thing about this world cup for me. No, not Lineker, the abuse to refs. It's worse than ever and I think it'll be FIFA's next target.

I think VAR has made it worse as people are all over the refs to go to VAR

as much as I hate comparison they need to go rugby route and punish people speaking out of turn

Â