World Cup : Round of 16

BOF

52 minutes ago, a m ole said:

so if Uruguay win does it mean lol Cristiano best in the world?

I don't think so but he's already won a major international tournament. :)

11 minutes ago, andym said:

Wow manual fernandes is thick as shit

Been on 2 mins and hes tried 2 wasteful shots from 30 yards and a failed backflick

Braindead football

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

How old is CR7 now? 4 1/2 years until the shit show in Qatar! ☀️

He's 33 now so he'll be nearly 38 in Qatar.

I know he keeps himself in shape but even that is a bit too ambitious for him! :D

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Same here, 95% of the games have been fantastic

Provides a great distraction from club football! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, penguin said:

Suarez going down holding his head when he was hit in the back. Sooner there is retrospective action for his kind of shithousery the better.

All they have to do is give out a few 3 game bans for people doing this and watch how quick they stop. We have the technology!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Two fantastic games of football today!

Loving this World Cup so far.

2006 had a really good group stage but the knockout stages were pretty shit, this one continues to deliver, thus far it's the best since France 98, could be even better if it carries on like this.

• Like 3

I've probably only watched Cavani 10 times and have never seen him have a good game (he was utter dogsh*te at the last World Cup and cost me a tenner).

That changed last night - fantastic performance.

Argentina were terrible and the French should try and work out how they let three in against such an awful side if they want to lift the trophy. Part of me wanted Argentina to go through as they looked ripe for a 7-1 spanking from someone (a la Brazil).

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

2006 had a really good group stage but the knockout stages were pretty shit, this one continues to deliver, thus far it's the best since France 98, could be even better if it carries on like this.

Semi-finals and the final we're classic tho and made up for the first 2 rounds.

If this one continues like this it'll surpass 2006, but it's definitely the best since then.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RunRickyRun said:

I've probably only watched Cavani 10 times and have never seen him have a good game (he was utter dogsh*te at the last World Cup and cost me a tenner).

That changed last night - fantastic performance.

Same with me on Cavani. I don't watch much European football but the times I have seen him he hasn't impressed but his goalscoring record is wonderful so he is obviously doing something right! 

Di Maria is another - never really impressed me the times I have seen him

Â