Website design.... How hard is it

LancsVillan

Having never had to even think about it, I have agreed to do one for my mate and I, we are doing some ForEx trading and want a site for others to join us. We have FB group etc

Was thinking WordPress as have been told even I could handle that. 

Thoughts please 

9 hours ago, LancsVillan said:

Having never had to even think about it, I have agreed to do one for my mate and I, we are doing some ForEx trading and want a site for others to join us. We have FB group etc

Was thinking WordPress as have been told even I could handle that. 

Thoughts please 

squarespace.com

Friends don't let friends use WordPress.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Genie said:

Make sure you get ads for love honey and erectile dysfunction on there. I love seeing those on VT when browsing on my work laptop.

VT does have a way for you to not to see ads inspired by your browsing history.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

latest?cb=20130309132443

It’s weird, after that post I made a point of clearing all history (even though it’s set to clear when closing the browser). Even for other unused browser. Deleted all deleted files, cookies, cache the works. Came back to VT and initially had a couple of ads for computers then Love Honey again... ?

9 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s weird, after that post I made a point of clearing all history (even though it’s set to clear when closing the browser). Even for other unused browser. Deleted all deleted files, cookies, cache the works. Came back to VT and initially had a couple of ads for computers then Love Honey again... ?

Yeah yeah yeah ;) 

15 hours ago, Genie said:

If the algorithms have nothing to work on, they'll go for the highest paying non-targeted ads. By clearing everything, this is what you get.

However, do you realise that all the ad networks build a pattern of you regardless of you "clearing all history"? It's pretty easy to track most individuals by browser footprint and IP address. 

Â