Not the first delay, but certainly the most worrying one. That sounds like there's going to be a rush to the line to get a day 0 patch in because it's in such a bad state. 

I was excited for this, but I'll be waiting for reviews and further patches before I buy it, I think. I'd put money on it being a broken mess on release.

With 3 delays and a solid year of crunch, it's the devs I feel sorry for. CPDR used to be one of the good guys.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

The next-gen upgrade is sometime next year with no specific date given.

The experience on day one for PS5/Series X will be a backwards compatible experience with minimal changes. The main difference will likely be the resolution so PS5/Series X will hit 4K more often, but that's about it.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Same day apparently 

I've done a little digging and it seems that the backwards compatible version is released in December,  but a version which takes advantage of the latest tech is out 2021.

• Like 2

Seems really weird that they are doing it like this.  The game isn't ready but there is probably huge pressure from marketing/sales to get the thing out there before Xmas.   I'm almost certainly going to buy this game but right now I think I'll pick it up when I get a next gen console in the new year. 

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â