limpid

Just now, Czechlad said:

Okay whatever this formation is, it's crap. I think it's a 4-3-3 but there is no organization whatsoever. 

Hold on a minute, who is it that decides the formation??!! ?

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Oh dear. Only pre season but still there is a gulf between these two teams.

Yeah exactly this. Grealish and Kodjia look decent on the ball when we get it. Defensively though nothing to make you feel overly confident. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Okay whatever this formation is, it's crap. I think it's a 4-3-3 but there is no organization whatsoever. 

Definatelely 3 at the back with Adomah and Bree wingbacks. Bruce always gos for 3 at the back when we only have 1 decent centreback..

Just now, stegzy said:

Definatelely 3 at the back with Adomah and Bree wingbacks. Bruce always gos for 3 at the back when we only have 1 decent centreback..

I really don't think so. Adomah is so far up the pitch, and Hutton is almost always out wide. Bree also looks like he is playing a regular right back spot. 

When we defend, there is a clear back 4 line. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mav_86 said:

Yeah exactly this. Grealish and Kodjia look decent on the ball when we get it. Defensively though nothing to make you feel overly confident. 

Yeah, not sure I would say anybody in the back three is playing well or looks comfortable. And our "wing backs" seem bizarrely static for a position that is meant to be the most dynamic in this formation.

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Doyle-Hayes looks a player imo. Would like to see him play more.

Takes the ball and turns and tries to be positive instead of passing it straight back where it came from. 

Hourihane on the other hand is an expert and passing it backwards and sidewards.

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I really don't think so. Adomah is so far up the pitch, and Hutton is almost always out wide. Bree also looks like he is playing a regular right back spot. 

When we defend, there is a clear back 4 line. 

Could be, its pretty confusing to be fair. Its like half the team is playing 3-5-2 and half the team is playing 4-4-2 and its split left to right not top to bottom. I am very confused.

Â