limpid

If we play 5 at the back we cant have an out and out defensive midfielder in there like Whelan;  Otherwise we wont be able to keep the ball down the other end and the wingbacks become defenders, and the whole unit becomes defensive.

Steer 

Chester Jedi Hutton

Elmo   Doyle-Hayes   Thor   Hourihane   RDL

Grealish

Davis

This is how we play the system. Pace on the wings and a player to hold the ball.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Well done Green, nice goal. Bet that is the last time he plays for a while now. 

Why? Bruce clearly wanted to use Green before his injury, why would he not use him now that he's fit and, hopefully, playing well?

Or is this just the myth that Bruce doesn't like young players?

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Why? Bruce clearly wanted to use Green before his injury, why would he not use him now that he's fit and, hopefully, playing well?

Or is this just the myth that Bruce doesn't like young players?

The latter, of course. 

See also:

'Bruceball'

'Appalling' 

'Negative'

etc.

• Like 1

Get Snodgrass back, Green on the left - you've got a balanced set of wingers. Snoddy does the work of 2 players, Green is very direct, very quick and powerful.  Snoddy has a bit more craft about him, has a great cross, works well with Elmo and scores winners. 

I've not been happy with Albert since he stopped scoring back in Feb, I think it was just a purple patch.  But he's not explosive enough to be a winger and he's not smart enough to be cute like Snodgrass (insert Carry On pic here). 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lexicon said:

The latter, of course. 

See also:

'Bruceball'

'Appalling' 

'Negative'

etc.

Don’t forget the word ‘Hoof’ I’m still not sure exactly what it means but I hear that it’s all we have done for the past two season.

Â