Resident Evil 2 remake

Chindie

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

No idea why there needs to be a 'deluxe' version and that all that content can't be integrated into the 'standard' version. Pretty shameful from Capcom.

Standard business practice from the whole industry and has been for a decade. I'm not condoning it, but this isn't a Capcom issue, it's an industry issue.

yeah i agree, like i said having to pay for hunk or tofu would be taking the piss, selling the game as 2 halves would really be taking the piss but giving people the option to pay more for costumes and weapons etc is something that doesn't really bother me, as much as i love the game i wont be paying extra for it

dont think REmake has gone on it yet has it? sure i paid £15 for it and im still waiting to see if 0 makes it on there (which i definitely played on the GC but i cant remember if it was any good, im sure they introduced some buddy mechanics which didnt always work)

On 10/07/2018 at 09:51, villa4europe said:

dont think REmake has gone on it yet has it? sure i paid £15 for it and im still waiting to see if 0 makes it on there (which i definitely played on the GC but i cant remember if it was any good, im sure they introduced some buddy mechanics which didnt always work)

REmake HD went to PS+ on the 4th October 2016. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

30 minute demo coming on the 11th if you haven't made your mind up yet.

yegvt25.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL 2 1-Shot Demo

This specially tuned demo allows you to experience the newly reimagined Resident Evil 2, but be warned: whilst you can continue as many times as you like after dying, you'll only have 30 MINUTES to complete the demo. Take in the horror atmosphere at your own pace, or make a desperate dash to solve all the puzzles Raccoon Police Department has to offer? The choice is yours! Originally released in 1998, Resident Evil 2, one of the most iconic games of all time, returns completely reimagined for next-gen consoles. - Play individual campaigns for both Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield using an all new 3rd person view - Explore the zombie infested areas of Raccoon City, now stunningly re-built using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine. - New puzzles, storylines and areas Note: This demo is available until 1/31/2019. You must be signed in and have an active internet connection to play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I decided to play the demo to see how it ran on PC and the port is pretty decent. Those that have played Resident Evil 2 before will have no issues beating the demo in 30 minutes. I beat the demo my first time round in 12 minutes 21 seconds, while my second run which was a speedrun of sorts was completed in 3 minutes 45 seconds. I gotta say, I am very much looking forward to Resident Evil 2 in a week or so.

Â