World Cup 2018 Betting

imavillan

On 14/06/2018 at 16:35, West said:

Got on Ronaldo to score a direct free kick in the tournament at 4/1 at Paddy. Should have at least 5 attempts...

Thats shit odds. but yet a great bet for you! happy youve had that one come in, as his record is awful, but fair play to you, @ 4-1 i wouldnt have taken it, but that why im shit! good luck and happy punting!

If you have a bet365 account it’s worth having a look for tonights England game. They are doing their famous bet upto £50 pre-match and get a free bet to same value in game. 

You can go low risk like over 0.5goals or matched bet it for no risk at all.

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 04:20, Dom_Wren said:

Thats shit odds. but yet a great bet for you! happy youve had that one come in, as his record is awful, but fair play to you, @ 4-1 i wouldnt have taken it, but that why im shit! good luck and happy punting!

Yeah I agree. They said during the game it was his 45th attempt at scoring a direct free kick since he last scored one.

Got £20 to play with today so gone for a BTTS treble today for some added interest

England no

Japan yes

Poland yes

£10 returns £53

---------------------------------

£5 treble match results

England, Senegal, Columbia - returns £33

-----------------------------------

£5 treble match results

England, Japan, Poland - returns £72

As long as you had fun with those free bets NV! I tend to punt the odd £5 free bet, here or there, but otherwise, I'm matched betting all the way. The good thing about matched betting is that it can feel like you're gambling, but at a really low cost.

For example: Boyle Sports, I think, do the offer where they'll double your winnings on certain matches if the crossbar is hit during the game. By using the matched betting method, a £20 bet on a team will probably cost you 80p in qualifying losses, but then you're hoping that your team wins and the crossbar is hit, for the chance of a £20-50 freebet, depending on the team's odds that you back. If it doesn't come off then you've lost 80p. It's like being given extremely good odds by the bookies :D

I was hoping for a goal fest on the Brazil match.

I have Brazil on WH offer £5 per win, Neymar on a £5 per goal offer and on Coral £5 per goal Brazil score in this game (max £15).

Â