Dynamo Dresden v Villa

limpid

Hahahaha Jed Steer, man. It would be Villa to prove the common cliche of "you can't read too much into pre-season" wrong, that was irrefutably awful.

Cannot make sense of the system really, I started watching with about 5 minutes gone and at that point looked as though it was a 5 at the back with Hutton as the right sided centre back, then went 4-3-3 with him at RB and Elmo on the wing, then they swapped...what's going on.

1 minute ago, Indigo said:

Hahahaha Jed Steer, man. It would be Villa to prove the common cliche of "you can't read too much into pre-season" wrong, that was irrefutably awful.

Cannot make sense of the system really, I started watching with about 5 minutes gone and at that point looked as though it was a 5 at the back with Hutton as the right sided centre back, then went 4-3-3 with him at RB and Elmo on the wing, then they swapped...what's going on.

That's the problem I don't think the players now what there suppose to be doing 

8 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Another fantastic opening ruined by Green getting himself offside, Adomah would have been clean through.

Not being helped by rarely having any option. Picks up the ball and he either has Adomah in front of him of 7 players standing on the half way line staring.

1 minute ago, villianusa said:

What did Steer do? Not able to watch.

Waited for the ball to trickle into his area to pick it up, forward nipped in and poked it by him for easy tap in. He should have just kicked it away.

• Thanks 1

Just now, villianusa said:

What did Steer do? Not able to watch.

Ball was trickling back to him, all he had to do was kick it away had load of time and instead decided to try to wait for it to come into his area so he could pick it up. This allowed their player time to reach it and he just tapped it into the net... Believe me it was shocking keeping.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

Can only laugh at how shit we have been...

A lot of work to be done...

Don't worry, this will all be abandoned again and we will start the season playing 4--5-1 like we always do, with the big man up top and two wingers.

This has just been a MASSIVE waste of time. Again.

Â