limpid

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Crazy how he creates space for himself

Different class, on the ball his feet are just magic, players cant get near him, we see it week in week out in the champisonhip, these Walsall players are chasing shadows when he has the ball..

Some lovely cross field passing from Hourihane & Lansbury.. De laet seeing some action on the right, would like to see Green down this left side second half! PLayers have been moving the ball around well

• Like 1

I actually think Grealish could be an even better player if he was just a little more selfish. He runs into great positions while the others mong about on the edge of the area and he chooses to pass instead of shooting. He's like the anti-Kodj, where as that guy would benefit from being slightly less-selfish, I think Grealish could benefit from having a shot or three.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daweii said:

I actually think Grealish could be an even better player if he was just a little more selfish. He runs into great positions while the others mong about on the edge of the area and he chooses to pass instead of shooting. He's like the anti-Kodj, where as that guy would benefit from being slightly less-selfish, I think Grealish could benefit from having a shot or three.

Pocchettino will get that out of him. :(

• Sad 1

Â