limpid

• 3 weeks later...

There is something wrong with the i in Villa here. I can't really work it out though. It looks like an "l", but it can't be as it's shorter than the two following l:s. I don't think it's a capial i either, a capital i shouldn't be shorter than the other letters. It could be that the V and the I actually are a roman VI. If you look closely, it looks as if also the V is shorter than the two l:s. It must be a roman VI. So as it is now it's not Walsall v Villa, but Walsall v "Six"-lla.

• 2 weeks later...

This is where the discrepancy between finance and 1st team come to loggerheads. 

We need to be starting the team that will play next  year but we cant take the crown jewels out of the window. 

We are in a real state!

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

A nice relaxing evening without switching between feeds every 23 seconds.

If we go into the season as Hutton and Taylor as orthodox fullbacks I will be preparing myself for a real season of despair tbh.

Start early, give yourself a head start

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gotta love Bruce. I know it’s only a friendly but plays a back three which allows you to play 2 strikers without sacrificing defensive stability.....then plays Kodj up front on his own!!!! Dear god!!!!

Just now, daggy_333 said:

Sloppy defending there, they really should have made it 1-1.

It's going to happen a lot with a new back line. These three will have to play together a lot before those kinds of mistakes get ironed out. 

• Like 1

Â