Kidderminster Harriers v Villa

limpid

• 1 month later...

Anyone know how the tickets work for this? Do we buy on the day?

The club seem to have given up providing the fans with any useful information whatsoever on the website at the moment... pretty much sums the state of the place up.

16 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I hope we lose 6 million - nil and the players take their shirts off to reveal a **** YOU XIA! message strewn along their chests. 

Nice post .... you must be so proud !!!

• Like 1

Is this easy to get to from the railway station anyone? 

Assume if Bruce is at Telford the bigger players will be there rather than Kiddy? 

Bunn, Taylor, Elphick, Suliman, Hutton, Gardner, Lansbury, Clarke, Adomah, Grealish, Knibbs.

SUBS: Ramsey, Odutayo, Pressley, Patterson, Sinisalo, McConnachie, Cox, Walker, Vassilev, Brunt, Prosser.

Edited by LakotaDakota

51 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Grealish is at kiddy if anyone wants to see him before he leaves,  Along with Hutton, Taylor, Lansbury, Adomah, Tshibola

Gutted I was so close to going to this today and have probably blown the last chance to see him play for us. ?

1 hour ago, LakotaDakota said:

Bunn, Taylor, Elphick, Suliman, Hutton, Gardner, Lansbury, Clarke, Adomah, Grealish, Knibbs.

SUBS: Ramsey, Odutayo, Pressley, Patterson, Sinisalo, McConnachie, Cox, Walker, Vassilev, Brunt, Prosser.

I... don’t recognise one of those subs.

• Like 1

Â