CEO Vacancy - who's next ?

hippo

I don't know about the CEO role but we certainly need Villa eyes and blood on the board at our club. Some of the likes of Brian Little, Dennis Mortimer, Peter Withe, Ian Taylor etc need to be included in the day-to-day running of the club to ensure that the heart of the club is being well looked after.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villarocker said:

I don't know about the CEO role but we certainly need Villa eyes and blood on the board at our club. Some of the likes of Brian Little, Dennis Mortimer, Peter Withe, Ian Taylor etc need to be included in the day-to-day running of the club to ensure that the heart of the club is being well looked after.

I know what you are saying, and I have a lot of sympathy with your view, but we really need professionals running the club, not well meaning amateurs.

As you say, perhaps a minor role on the board, but the influence they would have there is greatly over estimated.

It would be very difficult to support an `amateur' against the advice of the professional you have hired.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Isn't Brian Little already on the board as some sort of advisor anyway? Or have I dreamt that.

Advisor to the board (has no vote on input on decisions) 

3 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Wyness is only suspended, unless he has been sacked or resigned, so is there a vacancy?

I don't think I've ever heard of a CEO being suspended, but he's been suspended by the FA and now the club he works for.  He must be some special kind of idiot.

• Like 1

Â