Time for a takeover

Jareth

13 minutes ago, paul1984 said:

Its not possible that is probably the outgoings but we do have an income to as well.

The story is slanted.

Especially when its Moxley writing it.  Take everything he says about Villa with a pinch of salt.

• Like 1

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Erm . . . I haven't checked in to On Topic for about 48 hours. There seems to be no end of panic. Could someone summarise what's going on? I'm lost. 

Ever watched the Titanic? 

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Erm . . . I haven't checked in to On Topic for about 48 hours. There seems to be no end of panic. Could someone summarise what's going on? I'm lost. 

The ceo is suspended and we owe HMRC £4m+, and a winding up order will be issued if it's not paid in 7 (now 6) days.

Those are the only facts we have.

Rumours abound 

We don't know: Why Wyness is suspended. Why we hqaven't paid the tax. Whether Xia has the means or inclination to fix things.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm sorry but it wouldn't work for me. Judging by a host of the Muppets I see post on villa facebook sites its just a recipe for disaster.

We need a UK based group that understands the heritage and the UK as a whole. No more clowns that dont live here and don't know what's going on at the club.

EVERY organisation and Company is plagued by muppets, I've been in exactly this position, it goes with the territory and you deal with it, the problem I have with your suggestion is that any UK based Group would want to a quick profit, and that is where all our problems have stemmed from, it has to be a Philanthrocapitalism. if we can find someone like that great.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

The ceo is suspended and we owe HMRC £4m+, and a winding up order will be issued if it's not paid in 7 (now 6) days.

Rumours abound 

We don't know: Why Wyness is suspended. Why we hqaven't paid the tax. Whether Xia has the means or inclination to fix things.

Thanks for the response. Why does this thread exist then? Is there some solid evidence Xia is looking to sell the club, or is it just hope?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Rumours abound 

We don't know: Why Wyness is suspended. Why we haven't paid the tax. Whether Xia has the means or inclination to fix things.

Oh don't forget the other facts Davkaus, like "Xia has no money", "The Chinese laws are just a smokescreen" and "We iZ in a BaD siTuation Financially!"

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Thanks for the response. Why does this thread exist then? Is there some solid evidence Xia is looking to sell the club, or is it just hope?

*read in trump voice* 

Trump is gonna buy Aston Villa, from a China-man, who’s a wonderful person, ok. Then he’s gonna build a wall, ok, and we will keep out all of the opposition teams, and get wins by default...ok. He’s gonna make Aston Villa great again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Moxley implies we’ve made a £70 million loss every year, paid for by monthly cheque from China, but we know the accounts have not recorded a £70 mill loss the last 2 years. 

It does however spell out just how much we will need to cut back, I can see most of the first team assets going. 

Edited by Jareth

I hope a takeover goes through so we can get a new 5 year plan and a very high level description of all the stadium renovations that are going to be done, with possibly a mock up of our new 60K stadium with shopping centre/hotel complexes done in MS paint. 

Just now, villa89 said:

I hope a takeover goes through so we can get a new 5 year plan and a very high level description of all the stadium renovations that are going to be done, with possibly a mock up of our new 60K stadium with shopping centre/hotel complexes done in MS paint. 

I hope it all goes through so we can get the next mad word removed to go mental for 18 months racking up huge debts. They are the good times..

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I hope it goes through so we can avoid administration and a 12 point deduction.

IMO we will stumble from crisis to crisis as long as Xia stays.

28 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

If he can't pay the tax and we go administration - he either sells - or we began liquidating our assets to pay creditors. The assumption is he will sell rather than loose everything.

If he pays that bill - then all is good ......until the next bill comes along. Personally I am dreading the end of the month when the wages are due.

Â