Going Under ?

hippo

I don't know where he is getting his info from but Collymore just tweeted this:

If this is anything close to being right then we are in deeper trouble than the likes of Leeds and Portsmouth were ever in.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Sad 4

Our first vaguely enjoyable season in almost a decade and it ends with a 1-0 playoff final defeat and then possibly the entire club being dissolved.

We just don't deserve this as fans at all. It's just been false dawns followed by soul crushing reality year in year out since O'Neill left.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Just came in to post that. We're in a whole load of shit if that is true.

We are always in the shit - its just the depth that differs !

6 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I don't know where he is getting his info from but Collymore just tweeted this:

If this is anything close to being right then we are in deeper trouble than the likes of Leeds and Portsmouth were ever in.

No idea who the true villan is, Xia or Wyness or both....seems pretty clear though that our only way out of this is new ownership, and fast!

Can see us going into administration, most likely forced by the banks, before our saviour steps forward with his massive briefcase full of cash!

Edited by ViewFromT2

4 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

No idea who the true villan is, Xia or Wyness or both....seems pretty clear though that our only way out of this is new ownership, and fast!

Can see us going into administration, most likely forced by the banks, before our saviour steps forward with his massive briefcase full of cash!

Most likley someone will buy the club for not very much - consolidate the debts into a monthly repayment. and we limp on from there. 

11 minutes ago, hippo said:

Is there a chance we won't exist next season ? 

No, it will be administration in the worst case with a 12 point deduction and probably a firesale of players. OR as hippo has above, someone buys us for below market value and inherits the debt.

Edited by villa89

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Most likley someone will buy the club for not very much - consolidate the debts into a monthly repayment. and we limp on from there. 

Were going to be sold to Ocean Finance then?

I am no finance expert - but I don't see a way forward.

Only Xia was interested @ £60m when we had parachute payments to come. So now  we need someone to service £70-100m debt with no parachute payments.

Were finished.

So basically we either have a buyer come in and take the club off of Xia's hands for effectively nothing, putting every dollar that might have been used to buy the club towards the debt, or we fold?

Can the club do some tin rattling just to survive? I'm sure there are enough Villa fans worldwide who would chip in a small amount to clear the debt and save the club so it could be taken forward by another owner.

Collymore saying he’s seen the bottom line figure and it’s horrific he says we are in worse position than Leeds or Portsmouth were, won’t let me link pic it’s saying “You are only allowed to upload 296.96kb” 

1 minute ago, fifamad said:

Collymore saying he’s seen the bottom line figure and it’s horrific he says we are in worse position than Leeds or Portsmouth were, won’t let me link pic it’s saying “You are only allowed to upload 296.96kb” 

thats where i cant stand collymore, thats hyperbole, the position is shit everyman and his dog knows that but he has to throw in he's seen the figures which is obviously because hes so "in" at aston villa and its worse than leeds and pompey, so he saw those figures too? did he ****

• Like 1

Â