Going Under ?

hippo

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

But if you lose faith you'll be told its based on nothing. Almost as if those things haven't actually happened.

I don't think the most visionary, amongst us, saw this coming.

We have been well and truly conned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It seems to me lads, that we are absolutely skint, and in a financial mess. Not looking good, and this goes much deeper than we think by the looks of things. 

On these issues, I don't think......I just haven't got a clue whats going on or the extent of it.

How on earth can we disintegrate, in the space of a few days....unless we have been well and truly hoodwinked.

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m intrigued to know 1) How much money we’re talking and 2) how late it is...

too late for a wip round.

32 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m intrigued to know 1) How much money we’re talking and 2) how late it is...

£4.2m and one week apparently

I'm sceptical about one week... HMRC don't issue threats after 1 week.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

On these issues, I don't think......I just haven't got a clue whats going on or the extent of it.

How on earth can we disintegrate, in the space of a few days....unless we have been well and truly hoodwinked.

Interested in the accounts now mate ?

I tried to tell you yesterday.......

Could this have had some kind contribution as to why the under armour shirt deal was cut short ?  I always thought that was a bit odd and out the blue !!! Especially after it was announced who was taking over. 

Something really wrong is going on behind the scenes and it stinks. I fear a very bleak future for Aston Villa FC

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, maqroll said:

So are we still signing Benni McCarthy?

and Haim Revivo

Thet Celta Vigo team were decent!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, terrytini said:

Interested in the accounts now mate ?

I tried to tell you yesterday.......

Terry....its all well and good, being even interested in them.....there are too many deceiving folk you have to trust.

We as humble fans, can only trust those in charge.....very sorry day for the football club.....but its starting to sound worryingly serious.

There are folk far more in tune with these sort of things in the fan base, than me.....just hoping some of our own, can make sense of it.....but as I say, you can't believe anyone from the club.

8 minutes ago, TRO said:

He was relying on us to get into the premier league to cover up the cracks? That's not happened and everything is coming out of the woodwork. Wolves are after an inter Milan right back for 35m. I honestly don't think we would have been creating many shockwaves with our return back to the prem. It just seems we haven't got any money available at all, and not likely to have for a while. I have no doubt that Xia is loaded. Is he cash loaded though, or asset loaded? The latter looks the likely one, but he will sell us first before selling anything else imo. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Does this mean we can get rid of Micah Richards and McCormack as we can't pay them?

38 minutes ago, Genie said:

Maybe HMRC will sell our assets for well below market value

So just 1 cup of coffee and a packet of crisps then?

Just now, TRO said:

Terry....its all well and good, being even interested in them.....there are too many deceiving folk you have to trust.

We as humble fans, can only trust those in charge.....very sorry day for the football club.....but its starting to sound worryingly serious.

There are folk far more in tune with these sort of things in the fan base, than me.....just hoping some of our own, can make sense of it.....but as I say, you can't believe anyone from the club.

But you weren’t interested......and neither were a great many other people......just because things can be misleading or difficult doesn’t mean we should ignore it.

And you said people didn’t see it coming, but many did.....but many others said “ leave him alone, good bloke, etc”......

Im not in the least surprised by any of it, there’s been very little evidence of real actual investment from the Owner, and too much assumed.

• Like 2

Â