Going Under ?

hippo

Just now, Xela said:

Its not just us, Crystal Palace have been threatened to be dissolved as they are 2 months late filing accounts!

I’m intrigued to know 1) How much money we’re talking and 2) how late it is...

Any company owed more than £750 can issue a winding up order, It isn't a huge deal really as long as things are paid off in a timely manner and in this case it is more of a threat, HMRC saying you missed your payment on Friday, Pay this week or we'll do something about it.

Palace didn't even file their accounts last year which could see them being struck off the registrar of companies & being fully disolved within 2 months which strangely could end up with them being owned by the crown/government ?

2uj2PrJ.jpg

Edited by LakotaDakota

9 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I've just realised something that's made me smile ,and something that two years in the Championship has taught me.

Lerner wasn't Villa, Xia isn't Villa. 

It doesn't matter that we've been  mis - owned and mismanaged for years. We are Villa .... you, me, all of us. As long as we can find eleven players to pull on a Claret and Blue shirt, we are the Villa! I don't care what league that's in at the moment, I just want rid of the chancers and charlatans. Give us our Villa back!  

Yep. At this point i just want people i can get behind. And its looking like xia does not fit that criteria.

20 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Any company owed more than £750 can issue a winding up order, It isn't a huge deal really as long as things are paid off in a timely manner and in this case it is more of a threat

from my experience its usually followed by a well worded letter explaining why they can **** off cos we dont owe them a penny

its the old school 7 day letter empty threat that a well staffed company can easily bat back

Â