Summer Transfers 18/19

villa4europe

29 minutes ago, penguin said:

West Ham spent £100m now? And we need to sell our best player just to stay in existence, Football is ****.

Football is ruined

If we'd have got promoted we would have been throwing money around like confetti... now we are having to asset strip to pay bills.

Completely wrong that football is so divided by virtue of being one division apart. 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

John Bostock has joined Toulouse

Spurs ruined his career but seems back on track

by most accounts he ruined his own, "made it" before he kicked a ball, some of his loan deals were terminated because of his attitude, 26 and at his 12th club i'd also say he's probably not out of the woods yet

hopefully the silver lining of everyone in the PL having money, kids will stop chasing the big move and the big money before they've established themselves, he could be a millionaire playing every week for palace rather than being a millionaire not playing for spurs

4 hours ago, penguin said:

West Ham spent £100m now? And we need to sell our best player just to stay in existence, Football is ****.

I wouldn't worry. It's West Ham.
it doesn't matter who they sign or who they get in as manager, they are always going to be shit. Maybe a good 6 months once every decade.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I wouldn't worry. It's West Ham.
it doesn't matter who they sign or who they get in as manager, they are always going to be shit. Maybe a good 6 months once every decade.

But they won the World Cup, dahn't ya know?

20 hours ago, sne said:

Felipe Anderson to West Ham £40m

The money in the PL really is silly, even terrible clubs can sign the best players from big teams in other big leagues.

Can't say I'm a fan of it. Good signing for them thou.

More fool the players tbh. Speaks volumes that most of them care far more about money than trophies these days. 

52 minutes ago, Genie said:

I love that WH bought Wilshere, he's the most West Ham player ever. Despite getting ruined by injury prone players on massive wages they keep going after them :lol: 

Carroll is apparently out injured, 3 months at least this time...

So is permacrook Winston Reid.

Wonder if Neymar will be on the move now? 

He won't like Mbappe coming back from the WC with all the plaudits and praise. 

It breaks my heart to see West Ham spending £40m on a player while we fight for our existence. Although they nearly went pop under Magnusson not so long back, so there is hope yet that we will rise again and come back stronger. 

So Leicester sign Danny Ward from Liverpool for 12.5m as second choice keeper or is Kasper leaving?    Football really is broken when you think Liverpool's new keeper is worth more than Aston Villa! 

• Like 2

the papers will try and sell kasper to chelsea

everton have supposedly bid £50m for richarlson, good player but still says to me that evertons scouting is still shit, pulled out of the malcom deal to chase that instead

54 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the papers will try and sell kasper to chelsea

everton have supposedly bid £50m for richarlson, good player but still says to me that evertons scouting is still shit, pulled out of the malcom deal to chase that instead

That’s got Marco Silva written all over it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Played well for about a month

Mental price

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Played well for about a month

Mental price

Shows that if we get promoted our new owners will probably quadruple (if not more) their investment in 12 months.  The money in the Premier League is insane.  Plenty of teams are going to be in the shit like us if they get relegated and don't go straight back up.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I read it as Richardson and was like football has finally hit the bottom

Â