Summer Transfers 18/19

villa4europe

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

will be interesting to see mahrez for city because while i think he's good i dont if he's a good PL player or someone who will now take them forward in the CL, if there was a notion that david silva was going to start playing a bit less with his age (not that i think there is) i dont think mahrez is that good, i dont think he is a top tier player

Mahrez is the kind of player who would be pretty highly rated by us if he was at a mainland-European team but, because he's played in the Premier League for little Leicester City, he's potentially underrated.

He's not as good as David Silva, but he's a smart signing for City IMO (not that they particularly need wide players...)

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Mahrez seems to be considered worth more than our club. Lucky old Leicester. 

Shows you how rotten football is and how mental the divide between the Premier League and Championship is. 

Reo-Coker and Kieran Richardson are both training with baggies. Big Dave has apparantly said that they're there to get fit, but he wouldn't rule out signing them if they prove their worth. ?

Please let it happen.

1 minute ago, Rob182 said:

Reo-Coker and Kieran Richardson are both training with baggies. Big Dave has apparantly said that they're there to get fit, but he wouldn't rule out signing them if they prove their worth. ?

Please let it happen.

werent they training in Spain with Tony Adams 2 seasons ago. 

Do these lads just go for trials together :lol:

• Like 2

pep continues the man city yoof clear out and puts some more cash in the FFP balancing act, angus gunn never kicked a ball for city, gone to southampton for £14m

i've never heard of him but barca have signed CB lenglet for £35m

yarmalenko to west ham (who i think are about to sign felipe anderson too)

seri and marchand to fulham

guendouzi to arsenal

layun to villarreal

meret to napoli

bruno alves to parma

achraf to dortmund on loan

nani to sporting lisbon

flanagan to rangers

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

gives them more money to spend on the defence / keeper like they should be doing in the first place

Have confirmed Karius is no. 1 to start season

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

for the rumoured £13.5m as a squad player its not a bad signing

that is a good signing for Liverpool. I mentioned it a few weeks ago saying Klopp would probably do Shaqiri a world of good. 

Felipe Anderson to West Ham £40m

The money in the PL really is silly, even terrible clubs can sign the best players from big teams in other big leagues.

Can't say I'm a fan of it. Good signing for them thou.

Â