Summer Transfers 18/19

villa4europe

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

I used to use betinf but there prices seemed way off and sometimes inconsistent

Guardian have a good page this season  

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2018/jun/03/transfer-window-summer-2018-every-deal-europes-top-five-leagues

I say this every season, but I despise how the Guardian - which is notionally a British newspaper, headquartered in Britain - are happy to tell us about, to take a random example, a transfer between Sassuolo and Caen, but can't stir themselves to record a transfer between, ooh I don't know, Villa and Sheffield Wednesday. 

Every time they 'ask my opinion' in feedback I complain about this, and I notice they still haven't changed it. rocket polishers. 

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

the Guardian - which is notionally a British newspaper... are happy to tell us about..a transfer between Sassuolo and Caen, but can't stir themselves to record a transfer between, ooh I don't know, Villa and Sheffield Wednesday. 

To be fair, transfers between this "Villa" and this "Wednesday" is pretty much niche and just for the oh so on trend Hipster types (what league are they in anyway?), whereas Sassualo and Caen are pretty much everyone's favourite "second team" that all proper football fans have. Now, have you seen my recipe for pulled Hoxton Yam tartlets, with Quinoa gravy?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blandy said:

To be fair, transfers between this "Villa" and this "Wednesday" is pretty much niche and just for the oh so on trend Hipster types (what league are they in anyway?), whereas Sassualo and Caen are pretty much everyone's favourite "second team" that all proper football fans have. Now, have you seen my recipe for pulled Hoxton Yam tartlets, with Quinoa gravy?

I normally push back a little on the 'Guardian hipsters' stereotype, but they don't help themselves do they. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

Carlos Sanchez moves to West Ham for £4mil

Hopefully some money in it for us!! Awful player

has to be one of the most shocking players I've ever seen .. strange move that for West Ham

Sanchez is an upgrade on Kouyate imo especially when it comes to ball retention and distribution. In Pellers we trust. Best window we've had for a long time

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=171496&start=20840

Poor bastard doesn't know what's coming.

• Haha 2

If Sanchez can work on his discipline and is able to cut out the occasional lapses in concentration he had while he was with us (which for a CDM can be a fatal flaw), I think he has most of the tools to be an excellent player in that position. It will be interesting to see how he goes because he has shown he is definitely capable of being a more than decent player at Premier League level on his day. Worth a gamble for West Ham in my opinion.

Edited by Michael118

everton got andre gomes on loan and yerry mina for £28m from barca at about 4.58pm

sergio rico on loan to fulham from sevilla

clucas to stoke from swansea £11m

kalinic to atletico from milan for £14m

seen nothing to say fulham got vietto on loan in time

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

How did Kalinic go from not being good enough for Blackburn almost a decade ago to playing for these top European clubs? Must have hit his peak late. Also can't believe he only just turned 30.

Don't know what Atletico are doing, he was total garbage at Milan last season and hardly amazing at Fiorentina before that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mantis said:

He's really not a bad player, he just can't cope with the pace of the Premier League.

Nor could he cope with the Italian league, so they converted him to a center back. Sanchez at DM is a disaster against any club that knows how to press. 

24 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Nor could he cope with the Italian league, so they converted him to a center back. Sanchez at DM is a disaster against any club that knows how to press. 

It was Sherwood who tried to convert him into a CB. Fiorentina loaned him to Espanyol a in January and he was impressive for them from what I've read.

Â