Summer Transfers 18/19

villa4europe

Wolves have bought 3 loan players from last season jota (£14m) boly (£13m) and afobe (£12.5m) surprised by the afobe transfer, means £40m spent on standing still

paulinho - leverkusen - 17 year old brazilian left winger for £25m

lautauro martinez - inter

rodri - atletico

kondogbia - valencia

ricardo pereira - leicester 

asamoah - inter

iniesta - vissel kobe

goretzka - bayern

de vrij - inter

30 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Fulham go up and they still get their best players poached.

Good. **** them and their tinpot club and clappers.

I wonder will they get one more season out of Sessegnon.

i think at some point the real big boys might start to think leave him where he is, let him play football, if his value goes up by 25-50% it doesn't really matter, its a better option than paying for him now and taking the risk of him not achieving his potential 

On 01/06/2018 at 15:14, villa4europe said:

i think at some point the real big boys might start to think leave him where he is, let him play football, if his value goes up by 25-50% it doesn't really matter, its a better option than paying for him now and taking the risk of him not achieving his potential 

Ah but the only quite big boys will need to get him sooner than that if they are going to beat the others to him. 

31 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

cover for bellerin so wont play that much, experienced head, not sure he's actually any good though...better option than the likes of jenkinson, debuchy, chambers

He was one of Juventus best attackers in Champions League knockouts coming from bench, changed tie vs Spurs

think he is a shrewd bit of business and if fit I would have over Bellerin

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

He was one of Juventus best attackers in Champions League knockouts coming from bench, changed tie vs Spurs

think he is a shrewd bit of business and if fit I would have over Bellerin

He is a good defender but doubt he'll handle the pace with the age he's at now.

Could be similar to when Man. City signed Maicon and he lasted a season.

with not much fanfare huddersfield have signed kongolo for £20m, he was there on loan last year and didnt play that much

mattia perin is the man to replace buffon 

evans to leicester

thomas delaney to dortmund for £20m

john o'shea and david meyler to reading

amin younes to napoli

some interesting players out of contract emre can, balotelli, wilshere, max mayer, bernard, luke shaw (but i think utd have an option on him) cabaye, fellaini

Â