Jump to content
PieFacE

Season Tickets 2019/20

Recommended Posts

On 28/06/2019 at 10:12, Junxs said:

I don't see why they need to retweet the womens stuff, if anyone wants to know about the women then they can follow the womens account. 

When it pops up as a notification on your phone you dont see the picture of the women or the hash tags, just the first part of the first sentence

Because there is little interest in womens football - so they try and piggy back it onto mens football.

Do the same with the womens tour de france.they just dump it in before the main stages - so the assembled crowd watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Stuartc445 said:

My God they answer every question with that, they may as well close down that twitter account as it's as useful as a Birmingham City chairman 

Our ticket office is so generic that all my letters are addressed to the occupier!

Edited by Kingman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hippo said:

Because there is little interest in womens football - so they try and piggy back it onto mens football.

Do the same with the womens tour de france.they just dump it in before the main stages - so the assembled crowd watch.

Its really annoying how they are forcing it on everyone.

I listen to various football podcasts and they all spend more time discussing the womens football than anything else. Theres so much going on like the U21s championship, Copa America, ACONS but the womens stuff is taking centre stage everywhere.

I have nothing against womens football, I have actually been actively watching it but if you had the world xi womens team it couldnt compete against the mens teams of any level.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Its really annoying how they are forcing it on everyone.

I listen to various football podcasts and they all spend more time discussing the womens football than anything else. Theres so much going on like the U21s championship, Copa America, ACONS but the womens stuff is taking centre stage everywhere.

I have nothing against womens football, I have actually been actively watching it but if you had the world xi womens team it couldnt compete against the mens teams of any level.

Agree I think its great that women who want to can get into football and cycling for that matter.

Its the trying to pass it off as a major televised sporting event that irks me. Call a spade a spade there isn't much interest in women's football. 

Edited by hippo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s getting ridiculous now with all this women’s sport(especially football) being rammed down our throats. I’m just waiting on a time when they have mixed teams . The day that happens I’m out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It’s getting ridiculous now with all this women’s sport(especially football) being rammed down our throats. I’m just waiting on a time when they have mixed teams . The day that happens I’m out. 

Nah it will pass over 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Its really annoying how they are forcing it on everyone.

I listen to various football podcasts and they all spend more time discussing the womens football than anything else. Theres so much going on like the U21s championship, Copa America, ACONS but the womens stuff is taking centre stage everywhere.

I have nothing against womens football, I have actually been actively watching it but if you had the world xi womens team it couldnt compete against the mens teams of any level.

I don't know how you manage it. I have tried to watch it but it's too painful on the eyes, I can't watch more than 5 minutes of it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KHV said:

I don't know how you manage it. I have tried to watch it but it's too painful on the eyes, I can't watch more than 5 minutes of it.

Well I don't watch any standard TV, like at all. I take sports over all else. As long as its not clashing with any cricket or mens football I'll have it on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hippo said:

there isn't much interest in women's football

There is. the TV audiences have been very good. It's a good thing.

I think the club said they'd e mail people on th waiting list once the tickets become available again. I'm surprised they haven't done that yet.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’ve just replied to me on twitter saying - we'll be in touch with successful supporters in the near future.

 

Shambles this is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So not everyone on the waiting list will get a ticket?  Does anyone know roughly how many season tickets are available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/07/2019 at 08:30, alreadyexists said:

I haven’t had a season ticket for years, I went on to look at prices and it said something about there being a capped number so now you have to register interest on a waiting list? I haven’t registered interest as I just can’t dedicate the time atm. Is that something they do every year, or just this year?

It's the first year in McGrath knows how long that demand looks to outweigh supply - hence a waiting list/ballot situation.

Whilst we all want uber-success it comes with drawbacks, it's bloody difficult to get matchday tickets for Liverpool and United etc let alone season tickets.....if we get back to being one of the big boys we'll end up in a similar situation.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It’s getting ridiculous now with all this women’s sport(especially football) being rammed down our throats. I’m just waiting on a time when they have mixed teams . The day that happens I’m out. 

I know. Women playing sport. Whatever next

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 5-1 said:

I know. Women playing sport. Whatever next

 

I’ve still not accepted women in porn videos yet. Im still on Male/Male.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’ve still not accepted women in porn videos yet. Im still on Male/Male.

Male on inanimate object surely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Male on inanimate object surely?

Good evening Jimmy .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s crazy that we could potentially have 35k people that want season tickets. If we had a 50k capacity next season, we wouldn’t be far off filling it most games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...
Â