Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Looks like the prices are up by about 10%. £684 for tier 1, ouch.

cheapest £483   (£25 per match)

mid-range - £515  (£27 per match)

expensive - £615   (£32 per match)

most expensive - £684   (£36 per match)

Edited by ender4

When does the window for renewing close? I assume some will go on sale then, but probably not too many. 

I wonder what the cap is? I was hoping to get in to the central upper holte, bah.

Just now, Davkaus said:

When does the window for renewing close? I assume some will go on sale then, but probably not too many. 

I wonder what the cap is? I was hoping to get in to the central upper holte, bah.

28th June

• Like 1

Just now, wilko154 said:

I wonder what the club will do next season for existing season ticket holders, a price jump of 10% seems slightly unfair given that we've followed them through thick and thin.

early bird discounts again i suppose (but closing the gap somewhat)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Season tickets are open for sale. 

I'm #557 in the queue!

I was something like 415,119th in the queue. So I think we better get expanding the stadium!

After 1 year without having a Season Ticket, due to the birth of my little girl, I'm back again! This time in the Upper North instead of the Upper Holte though. Who's in T5 then chaps?! What's it like up there? Padded bucket seats, footrests and cupholders I imagine?! Right?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Season tickets left:

Doug Ellis - 1,040

North - 380

Holte - 25

Trinity - 2

Total - 1,447 left

(Upper Trinity just says locked, so they may open that later)

15 mins later:

Doug Ellis - 824 (was 1,040)

North - 223 (was 380)

Holte - 18 (was 25)

Trinity - 2 (was 2)

Total - 1,067 left (was 1,447)

4 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I was something like 415,119th in the queue. So I think we better get expanding the stadium!

After 1 year without having a Season Ticket, due to the birth of my little girl, I'm back again! This time in the Upper North instead of the Upper Holte though. Who's in T5 then chaps?! What's it like up there? Padded bucket seats, footrests and cupholders I imagine?! Right?

And after one year with a season ticket in the Upper Doug Ellis given to me by my Wife's uncle after giving up my seat in the Upper Holte with @Rob182 due to the birth of his little girl, I'm now a ST holder in the Upper North with @Rob182 even though I said I wouldn't get another one due to the birth of my little boy 4 weeks ago. I need to get one in the Upper Trinity next year for a complete circuit of the ground.

Everyone keeping up?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

In terms of the away scheme I am hoping it's scrapped, it gives an unfair advantage to those who don't regularly attend away games and means many who do miss out at the smaller allocation games.

If someone regularly attends Away games they could just join the Scheme ?

9 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Thats the queue number, not your place in the queue!

If that's the queue number, how many different queues are there?!

I think I was about 900th.

The official site states that block P10 I open for new season ticket applications. This is the upper Deadly stand where the away fans normally go!

Alarmingly a lot of the seats surround the “ Vomitorium”..................

1 hour ago, delboy54 said:

Treated myself to a season ticket - first time ever!

Think I deserve it, I have followed them with my Dad since 1968, and its my 61st  birthday this Friday- and the wife told me to do it :)

Holte End (where I like to be) K5 row 27 

VTID

Derek

Good for you, you're in the row behind me.

Hope you aren't expecting to sit down during games 👍

Just now, wilko154 said:

Good for you, you're in the row behind me.

Hope you aren't expecting to sit down during games 👍

Hahaha, no way, been there many times and that is the reason why I love it, reminds me of the old days when the Holte End was all standing, except, without cigarette smoke and rivers of piss trickling down the terracing!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Unused Sub said:

Paid the early bird price of £535 for mine. Its now £615. Dread to think what it will be for 2020/21 season.

Might have to change seats or knock it on the head after this season.

I’m sympathetic to those who struggle financially. I did myself for many years.

But I struggle to see why a price rise of £1.54 per week would deter someone from going ? 

I struggle with it even more when those ( not your good self of course) who are deterred also buy beer, fags, vapes, pies, and god knows what else that costs a lot more !

• Like 1