Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

4 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Just looked at the villa support twitter page someone asked when they are out for sale, they come back with - We have no details on when the waiting list will begin. Please keep an eye on the website all the details will be placed on there

My God they answer every question with that, they may as well close down that twitter account as it's as useful as a Birmingham City chairman 

On 28/06/2019 at 10:12, Junxs said:

I don't see why they need to retweet the womens stuff, if anyone wants to know about the women then they can follow the womens account. 

When it pops up as a notification on your phone you dont see the picture of the women or the hash tags, just the first part of the first sentence

Because there is little interest in womens football - so they try and piggy back it onto mens football.

Do the same with the womens tour de france.they just dump it in before the main stages - so the assembled crowd watch.

17 hours ago, Stuartc445 said:

My God they answer every question with that, they may as well close down that twitter account as it's as useful as a Birmingham City chairman 

Our ticket office is so generic that all my letters are addressed to the occupier!

Edited by Kingman

8 hours ago, hippo said:

Because there is little interest in womens football - so they try and piggy back it onto mens football.

Do the same with the womens tour de france.they just dump it in before the main stages - so the assembled crowd watch.

Its really annoying how they are forcing it on everyone.

I listen to various football podcasts and they all spend more time discussing the womens football than anything else. Theres so much going on like the U21s championship, Copa America, ACONS but the womens stuff is taking centre stage everywhere.

I have nothing against womens football, I have actually been actively watching it but if you had the world xi womens team it couldnt compete against the mens teams of any level.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I listen to various football podcasts and they all spend more time discussing the womens football than anything else. Theres so much going on like the U21s championship, Copa America, ACONS but the womens stuff is taking centre stage everywhere.

I have nothing against womens football, I have actually been actively watching it but if you had the world xi womens team it couldnt compete against the mens teams of any level.

Agree I think its great that women who want to can get into football and cycling for that matter.

Its the trying to pass it off as a major televised sporting event that irks me. Call a spade a spade there isn't much interest in women's football. 

Edited by hippo

It’s getting ridiculous now with all this women’s sport(especially football) being rammed down our throats. I’m just waiting on a time when they have mixed teams . The day that happens I’m out. 

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It’s getting ridiculous now with all this women’s sport(especially football) being rammed down our throats. I’m just waiting on a time when they have mixed teams . The day that happens I’m out. 

Nah it will pass over 

52 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I don't know how you manage it. I have tried to watch it but it's too painful on the eyes, I can't watch more than 5 minutes of it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KHV said:

I don't know how you manage it. I have tried to watch it but it's too painful on the eyes, I can't watch more than 5 minutes of it.

Well I don't watch any standard TV, like at all. I take sports over all else. As long as its not clashing with any cricket or mens football I'll have it on

2 hours ago, hippo said:

there isn't much interest in women's football

There is. the TV audiences have been very good. It's a good thing.

I think the club said they'd e mail people on th waiting list once the tickets become available again. I'm surprised they haven't done that yet.

• Like 2

On 01/07/2019 at 08:30, alreadyexists said:

I haven’t had a season ticket for years, I went on to look at prices and it said something about there being a capped number so now you have to register interest on a waiting list? I haven’t registered interest as I just can’t dedicate the time atm. Is that something they do every year, or just this year?

It's the first year in McGrath knows how long that demand looks to outweigh supply - hence a waiting list/ballot situation.

Whilst we all want uber-success it comes with drawbacks, it's bloody difficult to get matchday tickets for Liverpool and United etc let alone season tickets.....if we get back to being one of the big boys we'll end up in a similar situation.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I know. Women playing sport. Whatever next