PieFacE

Season Ticket Renewal 2019/20

On 09/04/2019 at 07:27, OutByEaster? said:

The club have said that they'll definitely have news on a replacement in the next 48 hours.

Where have you seen this? Can't see anything on the website. 

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/04/11/club-confirm-new-season-ticket-finance-provider

Aston Villa can confirm the club has secured a new season ticket finance provider with V12 replacing Zebra Finance. 

Our extended Early Bird window has also been pushed back even further to allow fans to purchase 2019/20 season tickets at Early Bird prices until 3pm this Saturday, 13th April. 

About time hopefully shifts a few more season tickets!  Ticket office will be mental on Saturday think they should have given the Sunday too.

20 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Ticket office will be mental on Saturday think they should have given the Sunday too.

I'd agree to an extent, although there are only about 10,500 more ticket to sell this season in total so there's a limit to how mental it'll be.

Norwich goes on general sale tomorrow and I think it'll sell out tomorrow - Leeds will sell out before it gets anywhere near a general sale - I reckon come Saturday, in real terms there will only actually be about 5,000 Millwall tickets left for this season which will leave the ticket office free to cope with any last minute season ticket rush.

I was looking at picking a couple up in the lower Holte...Apparently there's only a hundred or so left with no two together. How does that work, surely the entire lower hasn't gone to ST sales? Do they reserve loads of rows for general sale? 

25 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I was looking at picking a couple up in the lower Holte...Apparently there's only a hundred or so left with no two together. How does that work, surely the entire lower hasn't gone to ST sales? Do they reserve loads of rows for general sale? 

This seasons holders seats won't be released until the deadline has passed , usually in the summer june time

• Like 1

Would be nice of the club to inform us of how many we have sold after the deadline has passed.   I have managed to convince 4 more to join up so curious if we are up on last year.

Seems everything is moving in the right direction so next season whatever division should be an exciting one.

Renewed mine and the one my lad got for Christmas, now annual. 

However this season plays out next season is going to be a great adventure. 

Finance option declined. It's a bag of shit. Can get a mortgage but not a season ticket.

I haven't missed paying a bill in a decade.

Edited by rodders0223

Renewed yesterday about 30mins before the deadline. 

The 230 mile trip has been so worth it in the last 2 years for very different reasons. I was stuck for a while in that I'm not that sure I will enjoy a season fighting like Cardiff for every point going, but I suppose thats a different kind of enjoyable.......we'll have to wait and see. 

The main reason for going for it for another year is Dean Smith. Honest, open, realistic, claret and blue, though and through - I hope he stays rain or shine. He's unified the group, but then Bruce managed that last year....but he's done it with a much more joyful and attacking vision. I like the way we play, I like the way we try and win, whatever the opposition or game position and if we lose, so be it. At least we tried our best to entertain and do things as they should be. 

Edited by tommytenjobs
  • Like 2

Â