Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

18 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

So the early bird has been extended but if we want to take it up we have to pay full cost up front?

pretty much yep!  or get 0% credit card. 

Thought the club would have had a replacement for Zebra by now.

On 09/04/2019 at 07:27, OutByEaster? said:

The club have said that they'll definitely have news on a replacement in the next 48 hours.

Where have you seen this? Can't see anything on the website. 

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/04/11/club-confirm-new-season-ticket-finance-provider

Aston Villa can confirm the club has secured a new season ticket finance provider with V12 replacing Zebra Finance. 

Our extended Early Bird window has also been pushed back even further to allow fans to purchase 2019/20 season tickets at Early Bird prices until 3pm this Saturday, 13th April. 

20 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Ticket office will be mental on Saturday think they should have given the Sunday too.

I'd agree to an extent, although there are only about 10,500 more ticket to sell this season in total so there's a limit to how mental it'll be.

Norwich goes on general sale tomorrow and I think it'll sell out tomorrow - Leeds will sell out before it gets anywhere near a general sale - I reckon come Saturday, in real terms there will only actually be about 5,000 Millwall tickets left for this season which will leave the ticket office free to cope with any last minute season ticket rush.

I was looking at picking a couple up in the lower Holte...Apparently there's only a hundred or so left with no two together. How does that work, surely the entire lower hasn't gone to ST sales? Do they reserve loads of rows for general sale? 

25 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I was looking at picking a couple up in the lower Holte...Apparently there's only a hundred or so left with no two together. How does that work, surely the entire lower hasn't gone to ST sales? Do they reserve loads of rows for general sale? 

This seasons holders seats won't be released until the deadline has passed , usually in the summer june time

• Like 1

Would be nice of the club to inform us of how many we have sold after the deadline has passed.   I have managed to convince 4 more to join up so curious if we are up on last year.

Seems everything is moving in the right direction so next season whatever division should be an exciting one.

Renewed mine and the one my lad got for Christmas, now annual. 

However this season plays out next season is going to be a great adventure. 

Renewed yesterday about 30mins before the deadline. 

The 230 mile trip has been so worth it in the last 2 years for very different reasons. I was stuck for a while in that I'm not that sure I will enjoy a season fighting like Cardiff for every point going, but I suppose thats a different kind of enjoyable.......we'll have to wait and see. 

The main reason for going for it for another year is Dean Smith. Honest, open, realistic, claret and blue, though and through - I hope he stays rain or shine. He's unified the group, but then Bruce managed that last year....but he's done it with a much more joyful and attacking vision. I like the way we play, I like the way we try and win, whatever the opposition or game position and if we lose, so be it. At least we tried our best to entertain and do things as they should be. 

Edited by tommytenjobs
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Been having a think about season tickets. 

From many accounts, there's talk that before the season ticket sale window closed, we'd sold in excess of 20,000 tickets, possibly well in excess of 20,000 tickets.

Now, given that we sold out our last four home games and the clamour for tickets for Wembley, it seems there's more interest than ever in seeing the team play.

If we get promoted in 218 hours time, then I wonder whether we might have a season ticket sell out for the first time I can ever remember.

We've got about 41,000 seats for sale - we need to keep about 6,000 for away allocations and the club will want to keep some sort of walk up available, so I reckon at most they'll want to sell about 30,000 season tickets.

If we've sold 22,000+ already then I suspect a promotion would mean the last 8,000 would go like hot cakes.

Have we ever had to stop selling season tickets before?

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

From many accounts, there's talk that before the season ticket sale window closed, we'd sold in excess of 20,000 tickets, possibly well in excess of 20,000 tickets.

Now, given that we sold out our last four home games and the clamour for tickets for Wembley, it seems there's more interest than ever in seeing the team play.

If we get promoted in 218 hours time, then I wonder whether we might have a season ticket sell out for the first time I can ever remember.

We've got about 41,000 seats for sale - we need to keep about 6,000 for away allocations and the club will want to keep some sort of walk up available, so I reckon at most they'll want to sell about 30,000 season tickets.

If we've sold 22,000+ already then I suspect a promotion would mean the last 8,000 would go like hot cakes.

Great to hear.

Only once in 20 years have we averaged over 40k, be great to achieve that again maybe alongside selling out of season tickets.

Obviously getting three successive 6th place finishes is a more impressive achievement than 5th in Championship. Style of football makes such a big difference! People are flocking in.

On 18/05/2019 at 14:54, OutByEaster? said:

I think our cap would be 32-33k season tickets.  I think the most we’ve ever had was around 28k under MON one season. If we go up we will maybe hit that figure again, and VP would be 40+ plus for a lot of games. If we go up, regardless how we do next season we will be pulling in big crowds. 

On 18/05/2019 at 14:54, OutByEaster? said:

trying to buy season ticket (x2) for the first time ever....   but the website not selling them today 😖😖

3 hours ago, ender4 said:

trying to buy season ticket (x2) for the first time ever....   but the website not selling them today 😖😖

They took them off sale a few weeks ago once the earlybird window had closed. I'm guessing it'll open again shortly now we know which division we're in.