Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

So. for those of us that had to hold on to last Season's ST, are we confident that it will actually have been reactivated?  I guess Saturday will tell us but I am a bit worried as I would have thought we would have had a letter or text or something to confirm 

8 minutes ago, Hev said:

So. for those of us that had to hold on to last Season's ST, are we confident that it will actually have been reactivated?  I guess Saturday will tell us but I am a bit worried as I would have thought we would have had a letter or text or something to confirm 

I had a letter on Monday detailing the benefits of the season card including the fact that it will be reused every season so don’t throw it away at the end of this season. I’ve no reason to believe it won”t work on Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't renew my season ticket for the first time in 10 years this summer.

After my wife's uncle found out I'd bought a ticket for the Brentford game and was planning on just picking a choosing games this year, he very kindly gave me his season ticket. He can rarely attend games now for a number of reasons, but still likes to renew and he's happy for me to get use out of it. I'm chuffed to buggery!

Anyway, I was in the Holte before but this is in the upper Doug Ellis, P5, front row. It should be a cracking view.

It'll be weird attending most of the games by myself, but I'm a loner so it's all good.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

A deal for existing season ticket holders to get £50 added to their villa cash if they get someone to buy an adult half season ticket!

Great incentive I will be asking my mates that come to the odd game if they fancy it!

Half Season tickets for as little as £180 for an adult.

If my job didnt mean I had to work the odd nights and weekends I'd be on this like a flash. Proper exciting football now worthy of a purchase, but unfortunately I'd miss too many games.

Wish they did this 11 game package at the start of the season for the same price where you can choose your games, then I'd definitely buy one.

Or bring back a seat exchange service so I could sell when I can't attend

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pas5898 said:

Can you still relocate full season tickets during this time? 

I think a full season ticket can relocate at any time. Might be subject to a relatively small administrative charge unless there is an exceptional change in circumstances such as disability or employment status. I could be wrong so give them a ring.

On 17/11/2018 at 23:48, brommy said:

I think a full season ticket can relocate at any time. Might be subject to a relatively small administrative charge unless there is an exceptional change in circumstances such as disability or employment status. I could be wrong so give them a ring.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update for anyone yet to renew, Zebra Finance have today pulled the plug on season tickets for all clubs.

Season tickets purchased prior to 27/03/2019 will be honoured.

Villa haven't announced anything yet but a few other clubs have - see Sheff Utd below

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2019/march/payment-plan

Due to current challenges with finance provider Zebra Finance, the Season Ticket payment plan option is not currently available to supporters looking to purchase a season ticket for next season.

The club has been advised that anyone who has received a payment plan approval confirmation prior to 8pm Wednesday 27th March will still have their payment plan honoured and no further action is required.

this is an absolute disgrace.

to pull the plug right on pay day weekend when everyone was going to renew is outrageous.

it was optimum time to run the campaign due to the jack back story and the  4 win feel good factor. and reward the hardcore with a frozen ticket.

but now it looks like a cynical attempt to juice fans for an extra 50 quid. Edens and egyption should fly to aston by helicopter tonight to sort out this mess.

get the schoominite on the phone he owns a bank. the least he can do is sort us a 0% deal.

Smith should call an emergency press conference tonight and explain himself. he's happy to pay micah richards the skrilla for doing **** all why not extend the deadline for the frozen price?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

this is an absolute disgrace.

to pull the plug right on pay day weekend when everyone was going to renew is outrageous.

it was optimum time to run the campaign due to the jack back story and the  4 win feel good factor. and reward the hardcore with a frozen ticket.

but now it looks like a cynical attempt to juice fans for an extra 50 quid. Edens and egyption should fly to aston by helicopter tonight to sort out this mess.

get the schoominite on the phone he owns a bank. the least he can do is sort us a 0% deal.

Smith should call an emergency press conference tonight and explain himself. he's happy to pay micah richards the skrilla for doing **** all why not extend the deadline for the frozen price?

Edited by terrytini
Can’t be bothered
  • Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 23:00, sidcow said:

Anyone ordered a half ticket? 

I've ordered one for my son but hoping it arrives in time for Xmas. 

Did it arrive OK in the end? We did the same for our son and it came around 15th Dec. Great Christmas morning.

The club have issued a statement. There are a number of clubs affected by the problems zebra finance are having and the club are actively seeking a replacement.

I would hope the club will consider extending the early bird window for those that have missed out.

• Like 1