Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

I'm a bit confused by this.  Does it mean the 29th June is for existing season holders to decide if they want to pay more for newly available seats.  Then after the 29th whatever is left (including those where fans have relocated from) are available to the public? 

On 11/06/2019 at 19:05, terrytini said:

Unless you have heard somethin I haven't, Im not sure you are right there. Last I spoke to them the whole Away Scheme is under Review (and it wasn't limited to ST Holders last season) considering such ideas as, quote " a lot of Clubs have no scheme at all".

To join the away scheme last season you had to be a season ticket holder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, limpid said:

They haven't sold quite that many. They have to allow 25% of the ground for FA Cup games and allow for other people with a "right" to get per match tickets (members, lions clubs, cubs, etc).

I suspect the most they'll sell is about 28-29k

Didn't this get reduced to 15% a few seasons back mate? 

FA Cup rules allow for an away allocation of up to 15% of the home stadium.

"However this is subject to the local Safety Advisory Group (SAG) agreeing to that ticket allocation number. 

http://www.thefa.com/news/2014/feb/26/away-ticket-allocations-arsenal-everton 

• Like 1

It's 3,000 minimum for Premier League games. So we're most likely looking at putting on sale around 38,000 home tickets each week.

It's vital to have some 'churn' in that, so that different people get to see the team each week. We've sold over 20,000 season tickets already - if we sell another 6,000 then we'll need to start thinking about how we sell the remaining tickets. You don't want to get to a point where if you want to see Villa at home, you need to know a season ticket holder because the tickets rarely make general sale.

The fixtures have worked out well for us in terms of sale too - with the traditional big selling dates having he right teams for selling tickets = first home game and boxing day are Bournemouth and Norwich which might not otherwise sell out. 

If season ticket demand is there - the club might have a host of new problems they're not expecting - the kind of problems that we like.

Thinking of getting one with my daughter (7) as hers could cost only £50, unless they bump the prices up.

How easy is it to upgrade the ticket to an adult ticket for 1 game? She would have to miss midweek games due to school etc and my mates could step in.

2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Thinking of getting one with my daughter (7) as hers could cost only £50, unless they bump the prices up.

How easy is it to upgrade the ticket to an adult ticket for 1 game? She would have to miss midweek games due to school etc and my mates could step in.

piece of cake mate just call the ticket office and pay the upgrade cost they will either update the card to adults or send a paper ticket your choice.  I did it loads last season no issues.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

piece of cake mate just call the ticket office and pay the upgrade cost they will either update the card to adults or send a paper ticket your choice.  I did it loads last season no issues.

This is interesting to know....

thanks.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

17 hours ago, SouthBirminghamVilla said:

To join the away scheme last season you had to be a season ticket holder.

You did indeed, of course, my error.

I meant to say you could join the Scheme if not already being a member, ( ie it wa open to new applicants).

But my Brain went all jumbly.....

1 hour ago, Mark_1989 said:

Any news on sway scheme this year 

I spoke to the Ticket Office last week and was advised it is under Review. One consideration is whether to scrap it altogether as, quote “ lots of Clubs have no separate Scheme”.....by which I assume they mean they would simply do a graded “ history based” set of purchase Windows.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Looks like the prices are up by about 10%. £684 for tier 1, ouch.

if that's the most expensive, that's still quite reasonable for premiership football

• Like 2

Just now, tomav84 said:

if that's the most expensive, that's still quite reasonable for premiership football

Pretty big hikes across the board though, K3 used to be £535 and is now £615. From £23 a game to £32 a game.

Sure, we're at a higher level now, but I don't seem to remember them dropping the prices when we got relegated. 

• Like 1