World Cup : Group D (Arg, Ice, Cro, Nga)

BOF

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Not a big fan of how big an issue VAR is becoming during every decision. Hopefully this improves over time.

I think the issue is they just keep mentioning it on commentary. 

I think eventually it’ll all just happen in the background and we won’t hear anything about it until there’s a proper review of a decision. 

Bit like when goal line tech came in and they showed it on all the screens and people kept going on about it. 

Now it just happens and it’s accepted. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Does seem to be true this. However they did mention Jedinak played at Villa multiple times in the earlier game, so I guess it isn't an actual policy or anything ?

Edit: unless it is an itv policy of course!

Yeah they said it in bbc, haven’t heard itv mention us 

35 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

The commentator I'm watching (Peter Drury) said "Aston Villa, the famous club", and went into detail about our bid to come back to the premier league.

What channel was that on?

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Said it start of thread but so far I have seen nothing from Argentina to think they can get our of this group

Agree. I have them 3rd behind Croatia and Iceland in my pre-tournament predictions.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Messi penalty record is quite poor but suppose managers dont have bottle to take off him

He's missed 25% of the ones he's taken for Barce. Can't be far off with Argentina. Does he not practice them?

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

Agree. I have them 3rd behind Croatia and Iceland in my pre-tournament predictions.

Nigeria have pace and power which could cause them huge problems as well

Â