World Cup : Group B (Por, Spa, Mor, Irn)

BOF

55 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Iran to beat Portugal.  Make it so, football Gods.

It's certainly not impossible.  Morocco out-played Portugal and they only got away with it because of Ronnie.  Iran played surprisingly well against Spain.  If they both play that way again then it wouldn't surprise me if Portugal have to rely on Ronnie to get them out of jail again.

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

It's certainly not impossible.  Morocco out-played Portugal and they only got away with it because of Ronnie.  Iran played surprisingly well against Spain.  If they both play that way again then it wouldn't surprise me if Portugal have to rely on Ronnie to get them out of jail again.

I hope they don’t and this Ronaldo shit can end.

I’ve never known someone get so much credit for diving to win (and score) a penalty and scoring due to a huge goalkeeping howler.  His free kick was phenomenal but that performance being “one of the World Cup greats”?! **** off :D

(I also accept I dislike the guy immensely so may be slightly biased against him....)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Ronaldo will bag a brace and Portugal will grind it out, they're experts at this sort of thing right now.

You'd assume that alright.  I said not impossible.  That doesn't mean likely :P 

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

I wont be cheering any country that wont allow women to enter the stadium

I think that Islamic government in Iran is on serious borrowed time. They have a very young population growing in influence and reaching voting age who are quite liberal and when all these firebrand lunatics fall off the perch I think big changes will take place in Iran. 

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

I wont be cheering any country that wont allow women to enter the stadium

I believe they actually just made it allowed yesterday or a couple days ago. Still an absolute joke that was ever a rule. 

19 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I think that Islamic government in Iran is on serious borrowed time. They have a very young population growing in influence and reaching voting age who are quite liberal and when all these firebrand lunatics fall off the perch I think big changes will take place in Iran. 

Yes that's normally how things work in that part of the world...

40 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I believe they actually just made it allowed yesterday or a couple days ago.

That's the power of Zatman.

• Like 2

Â