World Cup : Group A (Rus, KSA, Egy, Uru)

BOF

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Dont think any of them Saudi lads even got game time in Spain

Only Salem Al-Dawsari & Fahad Al-Muwallad got a few minutes in La Liga when their sides fate for the season was already decided, whilst the players who were loaned to Segunda division clubs didn't get any minutes at all.

Just starting to watch this game now, first goal goes in and camera goes to Putin, Infantino and the Saudi bloke. Now I like to have a bet and it looks like the three of them do too. This only looks dodgy because I saw the last few mins of the match earlier and there was a similar reaction after the 5th goal went in. I'd be very surprised if they haven't made a few quid between them today. 

You think of Italy and Holland who aren't even there but Saudi are who get battered by a poor Russian team 

Your mind then starts to think Saudi qualified ahead of Qatar who will be hosting it next time around, will be very embarrassing.

5 hours ago, Junxs said:

You think of Italy and Holland who aren't even there but Saudi are who get battered by a poor Russian team 

Your mind then starts to think Saudi qualified ahead of Qatar who will be hosting it next time around, will be very embarrassing.

Just wait until the 48 team world cup starts in 2026. There will be some absolute duffers in there

Scotland might even qualify!

5 hours ago, Junxs said:

Both were knocked out by a poor but game Sweden team. They arent great them teams

5 hours ago, Junxs said:

No need to worry, Qatar will do precisely what they do in athletics. Check who the world record-holder is in a particular event, pay him a fantazillion dollars, change his nationality, rename him to Saif Saaeed Shaheen. Presto, done times 25

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tegis said:

No need to worry, Qatar will do precisely what they do in athletics. Check who the world record-holder is in a particular event, pay him a fantazillion dollars, change his nationality, rename him to Saif Saaeed Shaheen. Presto, done times 25

They tried it few years ago with uncapped Brazilian players in Bundesliga and were told No by FIFA. Ailton i think was one of them

16 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Glad I’m not playing drinking games based on how many times dinosaur era out of touch pundits mention VAR or the ‘take a shot every time Clive says something mildly racist’ game.

Bang on the Money. Most of Europe has been using VAR for the last 12/24 months with no issues. But Mr Wright has an issue that players won't be able to celebrate...

I specifically liked that lady that interviewed with Giggsy before the ceremony.

'Saudi will look to score a goal'

You don't say?!

Very poor.

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They tried it few years ago with uncapped Brazilian players in Bundesliga and were told No by FIFA. Ailton i think was one of them

8kcyeHU.gif

DarlingSickBullmastiff-max-1mb.gif

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Qatar are actually playing next years Copa America

What the actual ****? And as I'm checking, so is Japan.....

ea0.gif

Â