18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

Honestly, as much as I would like to see Derby beating Leeds today, I can't see it happening.  They're a lightweight team who struggle against opponents who don't let them waltz through their midfield.  Like us, they don't have a "Plan B", when they start to get kicked around, and the refs in this division are completely worthless.  3-0 to Leeds tonight... 

Edited by KMitch
  • Haha 3

Bamford just fell over all on his own and the Derby player was booked.....

That was terrible from the ref. No contact from the Derby player, Bamford falls over (lets be charitable and assume it wasnt a dive - LOL), free kick and player booked. Leeds Defender literally body checks a Derby player and nothing!

Referees really are shit in this division 

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, KMitch said:

Honestly, as much as I would like to see Derby beating Leeds today, I can't see it happening.  They're a lightweight team who struggle against opponents who don't let them waltz through their midfield.  Like us, they don't have a "Plan B", when they start to get kicked around, and the refs in this division are completely worthless.  3-0 to Leeds tonight... 

I can 😜

• Thanks 1

Very happy with this. Leeds is not a great match up for us, Derby very much is.

Football is weird though and lacks logic and they're much better with Marriott and Mount in the final third.

However our midfield will be dominant if we turn up. They couldn't get close to McGinn at Pride Park and Grealish simply ran the show at VP.

Quietly confident for a final for once.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

Anyone watch leeds vs derby? How did Derby play? 

Superb!

Will give us a game that’s for sure and if we play like last night they’ll destroy us!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Ours to lose now, have to fancy us against Derby after the 2 performances this season against them

They were impressive it has to be said won’t be easy but I do believe they are more suitable for us than Leeds are