18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Are we hoping for an ipswich win? Keep leeds hopes of automatics alive...

It's more than a forlorn hope. Ipswich were utter cack before they got relegated and actually had something to play for and maybe some level of morale. Now...

Well done Lee Johnson, no doubt you should still win manager of the year.

You're brilliant, you're wonderful, nobody can come close. If you were chocolate, I would eat you.

Oh Lee Johnson, you sexy, charasmatic bastard. You are the man.

You are the man.

In fact you're too good for them.

Get yourself down to Chelsea this summer.

• Like 1

Still three into one but Derby have done themselves a power of good today and are in pole position. If they go to Swansea and beat a team that now has nothing to play for then they're joining us by locking 'Boro and Bristol out. And it's hard to see Bristol getting close now anyway.

Hopefully we get at least a point tomorrow to secure 5th as Derby can get to 76 points still. I'd expect them to beat Swansea on Wednesday and then they finish off with West Brom at home and I'd imagine West Brom would rather they finish 5th than us so they can play them in the semi final.

5 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Hopefully we get at least a point tomorrow to secure 5th as Derby can get to 76 points still. I'd expect them to beat Swansea on Wednesday and then they finish off with West Brom at home and I'd imagine West Brom would rather they finish 5th than us so they can play them in the semi final.

Whilst I want us to remain unbeaten (and I think we will) would it be the worst thing to finish 6th? 

Cant decide if I’d rather play Albion or Leeds over 2 legs or in a one off game. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa