18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

Just now, turvontour said:

If Bristol C and Derby win tonight we are 7th. 

So then theres far more pressure on tomorrow night and Saturday.

We have the better GD

• Like 1

Just now, Johnnyp said:

Saturday is huge now. Hope we don't take our eye off the ball tomorrow night though.

Ball is in our park. Should make us avoid falling in to the trap of perceived safety. Every game matters and it's up to us to make it happen.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

I'm not sure what game I'm watching, it says Bristol City vs. West Brom, but I don't believe that it is.

You guys are making them look like a bunch of amateurs fair play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

We have the better GD

Ye sorry, just noticed that.

Its more the point that we are in a battle with Derby, Bristol City and the teams below for two playoff places. 

West Brom currently has little bearing on anything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Ye sorry, just noticed that.

Its more the point that we are in a battle with Derby, Bristol City and the teams below for two playoff places. 

West Brom currently has little bearing on anything.

We knew that already. Games aren't always going to go our way so not counting on slip ups. So long as we keep winning they have to as well.

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 1

Bristol City 3-0 up after just 19 minutes! Andi Weimann's on fire recently,  hope he doesn't come back to haunt us this week or next month!

Edited by robby b

1 minute ago, robby b said:

Bristol City 3-0 up after just 19 minutes! Andi Weimann's on fire recently, he's scored one of those three goals, hope he doesn't come back to haunt us this week next month!

Or Baker for that matter. With his head ofc.

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

But the damage is done, inconsistent and lacking in confidence going in to the playoffs 

Absolutely, and them getting sucked in only makes another space available for the teams that deserve it. We absolutely must keep this form up though. Saturday is huge. 

It’s not inconceivable Baggies could miss out (or at least not finish 4th).

Just lost to Millwall, seemingly out of this game.

Next it’s Preston and Hull, two teams that have been in reasonable form over the past two months and possibly still harbouring small hopes of 6th spot. After that two sides battling relegation in Reading and Rotherham. Finally they play Derby. If they haven’t sewn it up by then, then that will likely be the game to watch on the final day of the season.

They’ll probably scrape by, but if there’s a chance they could miss out I could live with that :)