18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

3 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

Our squad will presumably look a lot different come August as a result of more cost cutting.

The league will be weaker, but do we have enough to get automatic promotion?

No 

How depressing seeing another promotion thread ?

Gonna need a rebuild getting rid of some of this shite in the squad, as I’ve said on the transfer thread, need to get the under 23’s in the team next year

Just now, Deisler123 said:

I am sorry but I don't think many will have the mood to discuss this now. Today's match was so disappointing...

Hope I will forget today's match as soon as I can.

I probably won't.

This is how I feel - it will take time to sink in - it’s painful to take right now 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

I am sorry but I don't think many will have the mood to discuss this now. Today's match was so disappointing...

Hope I will forget today's match as soon as I can.

I probably won't.

Trying to discuss something positive might help a bit. Although I agree I dont think todays game could be forgotten.

Well...someone had to start it =(

Three decent ish teams down boro. God knows what kind of condition we will be in. But i fear the worst. We have one cb as terry samba and axel eill be gone. We need wingers and younger cm. 

The 3 teams going down have better squads than we had when we went down. It's not looking up for the Villa. New manager and support from Tony and we might be in it. With Bruce we will struggle.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Bit premature this mate. The club is finished. We have zero money. We are more likely to turn into the new Forest and be in this shit heap for 20 years than win automatics next season. 

Club is finished? Behave.

We've been in lower divisions than this before. Our stay in the Championship is just being extended longer than we would like.

• Like 3