18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

18 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Don't know how important he is for them, but Hal Robson-Kanu got a straight red for West Brom against Derby...

I think he's been pretty good for Wales and I just remembered his Cruyf turn wonder goal v Belgium in Euro 2016. But I don't know if he's been good for the Baggies this season... but just saw he's scored 4 goals out of 25 appearances in the league, don't know how many assists.

Edited by robby b

Someone said earlier Leeds had gone full strength? If so why? I can only think this is about mentality - to have got done by Ipswich, at full strength - that sort of shows a first team in physical and mental decline. 

I'm still so chuffed that we went from such a dire position to locking up a playoff spot with 2 games to play. It's been nice to have the pressure off for a couple of weeks, because the playoffs are going to be incredibly stressful, purely because we're in such good form and I expect us to win.

• Like 2

Probably our 5 best players all rested today. Lovely.

Will sting if we don't make it a bit as that Norwich team were so ordinary and they've just won the league.

Edited by Tomaszk

Thought we played well today and that was without multiple key players. Didn't think Norwich were too impressive but they didn't need to be really, congrats to them. A fantastic achievement. 

McGinn, Tammy, Mings and Grealish all fresh for next week now. Absolutely huge, bring it on. 

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Should I wait until you guys are out of the playoffs before starting "The race for promotion 19/20"?

😇

You gave it a right good go. :PThat loss to Derby was the one wasn't it. At least you've got the Severnside Derby back I suppose.

Anyway. Shut up. :D

Edited by VILLAMARV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ChrisVillan said:

Why are you here?

Well the post was quite clearly a joke.

So I was here to make a joke while passing the time on my way home from Hull.

• Like 1