18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

Their players have not delivered the last 5 games, and they are clearly not in tune with their manager - I do not see a united team going for it. Over two legs I think they will Munson it. 

• Thanks 1

I really hope we rest some players against Norwich now. I'm not particularly bothered if we lose, we can't afford anything injuries/suspensions in the final game. 

Come back fighting fresh for the playoffs then. 

Deano was correct today, we took their measure and they took ours - and fortunately there is no major suspension to fook us - that can't be rescinded. felt nervous the first half hour, but I think Leeds' talent did not perform but they excel everywhere else. Truth is they have talent so if they are on song in the final we could get beat. HOWEVER - we won the mind games, and I've seen nothing to make me think we can't win this - note Elmo defending like a hero - who would have thought. 

That supposedly meaningless game completely stressed me out towards the end. If we did end up meeting Leeds again in a playoff final it would probably kill me. 

In fact, the playoffs in general will be the death of me. I'm not looking forward to this 😂😂

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 1

Overestimating Leeds I think. Most of their play was fannying about around their back 4. So what? We were flat and at half speed most of the game. The next time we meet them, if we do, will be different. The cheating bastards have written Deanos team talk for him.

They didn't deserve to go up automatically and they don't deserve to go up any other way either. Like their city, a second rate consideration nobody would care if they never heard from again.

I personally cant wait to meet them sgain. Like the last time we met them at Wembley, we'll teach them a lesson.

Edited by Mazrim

1 hour ago, Dick said:

Leeds fans have always been scum. 

Even at the start of this season they were on here telling us how to set up a **** protest, yeah mate, ask those who got Lerner out. Pricks.

They have this know-it-all attitude, they are violent, they are deluded, and mostly retarded. **** Leeds.

Don't forget all the Leeds fans who come on here to lecture us about how FFP works and "just want to remind Villa fans" how fooked our accounts are.  hahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

We were strangely flat today. We meet these scumbags again and they wont know whats hit them from the whistle.

Credit where its due, they nullified Grealish and we suffered. The bonus being that we know their plan now, can we learn from it?

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Credit where its due, they nullified Grealish and we suffered. The bonus being that we know their plan now, can we learn from it?

You mean tried to break his legs? If clearing in the woods of the year wasnt reffing they'd have been a man down from their nullifying.

Edited by Mazrim

TBH im almost glad we didnt win today, solely for the reason that there will be no real temptation to play our big hitters against Norwich.

Play this at maximum effort but utilising the squad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

We were strangely flat today. We meet these scumbags again and they wont know whats hit them from the whistle.

We weren't flat. The annoying thing is they are really a very good side and so much sharper than us. I really wouldn't look forward to meeting them in the final

• Like 1