• Grealish
    • Grabban
    • Onomah (Elmohamady 77)
    • Kodjia (Jedinak 77)
    • Hogan (Hourihane 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/06/18 at 22:59

Should have had BB instead of mila today.

Needed energy to break and support we clearly didnt have it in the first half.

Second half adomah actually got involved in attacking and we had lots of joy down their right. Unfortunately when kodjia came on we stopped doing what had worked so well.

We played like we can in second half and shoukd have kept tge same formation but swapped grabban who was wank for hogan or kodjia and made them stay in the middle.

Its over and we fluffed it, not embarrassingly like some are suggesting but a few didnt look up for it

El hamady

Grabban

Snoddy

Being the biggest culprits.

Really would be interested to see what snoddy does in training to keep taking our freekicks because i dont recall too many good ones.

if bruce is villa manager monday morning, im done with this club. absolute embarrassment.

every man and his dog said if villa start defensively they will lose.  mastermind bruce decides to ignore EVERYONE and play defensively from the start.  GUESS WHAT?  WE LOST YOU INEPT CLOWN!

• Like 4

Best team won - we didn’t turn up in the first half and looked better in the 2nf half when chasing the game .

fredericks should have been sent off as should Grealish in the 2nd half but ultimately out first half performance cost us the game 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Should have had BB instead of mila today.

Needed energy to break and support we clearly didnt have it in the first half.

Second half adomah actually got involved in attacking and we had lots of joy down their right. Unfortunately when kodjia came on we stopped doing what had worked so well.

We played like we can in second half and shoukd have kept tge same formation but swapped grabban who was wank for hogan or kodjia and made them stay in the middle.

Its over and we fluffed it, not embarrassingly like some are suggesting but a few didnt look up for it

El hamady

Grabban

Snoddy

Being the biggest culprits.

Really would be interested to see what snoddy does in training to keep taking our freekicks because i dont recall too many good ones.

Snoddy stopped driving wide or into the box to create chances months ago, he covers a lot of ground but it's been ages since he added any quality, Adomah hasn't been far off that really.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

Snoddy stopped driving wide or into the box to create chances months ago, he covers a lot of ground but it's been ages since he added any quality, Adomah hasn't been far off that really.

and yet green plays every week for the uw3s and doesnt even make the bench.  WTF!!!

Shambolic at the end really. Shades of Bradford under Lambert.

Best team won. No complaints there.

Ref was awful enough to say it even though its obvious and the norm at Championship level as we've learnt over the last 2 years.

3rd time lucky then.... We go again

VTID

As commentary just stated end of the road for a lot of that Villa team and I would include Bruce in that.

Simply not good enough and I stress again a travesty that more of the U23s were not given a chance.

Bruce’s tactics have cost Villa today and generally over most of the time he was here.

Looking at that last shot of Xia before the end of the game if Bruce doesn’t fall on his sword it will be pushed in.

Like everyone else, gutted.

• Like 3

Just now, Eastie said:

Time for changes in the outlook of the team - let’s give some of the younger lads a chance next season - a lot of this team will go now and we need a younger approach 

I think we'll see a very young Villa side next season. 

Seriously, if you can't get a shot on target playing against 10 men for 25 minutes, you deserve nothing.

I feel gutted for Jack - he put everything on the line and had very few teammates to support him. I really hope we can hang onto him. Albert did well, Hourihane pulled his finger out in the 2nd, but our defence was all over the shop and there was precious little movement up front.

In the end, Johnstone, Onomah. Grabban & Snodgrass all get to go home to their premier league clubs tomorrow. To me this was one of the big issues when the contest was on the line, there were too many players in the side without the same stakes in the contest as the majority of the Fulham side.

Gutted. We played some really good football for about 20 minutes there. Didn't show up for the first half. Fulham are a  good side. What can you say about Jack Grealish. We will win the league next year guys. UTV

• Like 1

itll take 3/4 more years now to assemble a squad capable of promotion.

this squad will be decimated over the summer and with little to no cash to spend and massive wage cuts needed we will be playing the u23s next season ready or not