Champions League final: Real Madrid vs Liverpool

The_Rev

Champions League final 2018  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2018 Champions League?

• Real Madrid
    • Liverpool

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/05/18 at 18:45

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

Maybe he was but not to the extent of what happened, was a freak occurrence even though Salah was grabbing him first

Freak occurence? Hmm... another take on it is that the European Judo Foundation said it was a type of hold barred in Judo as being too dangerous.

Now stop making me defend the bin-dippers, you're making me feel dirty!

1 hour ago, MrDuck said:

Freak occurence? Hmm... another take on it is that the European Judo Foundation said it was a type of hold barred in Judo as being too dangerous.

Now stop making me defend the bin-dippers, you're making me feel dirty!

Might be banned but I doubt Ramos is a judo expert to know banned moves

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Might be banned but I doubt Ramos is a judo expert to know banned moves

You are Ramos and I claim my $5 ?

Karius gone for a scan on a concussion picked up in the final, either this is a preparation for an excuse OR Liverpool employ the worst doctors in the world. The final was 9 days ago

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44363648

Loris Karius: Liverpool keeper concussed during Champions League final - doctors

Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius sustained a concussion during last month's Champions League final defeat by Real Madrid, doctors have said.

Karius, 24, was at fault for the Spanish side's first and third goals in their 3-1 victory in Kiev on 26 May.

The German had tests at hospitals in Boston in the United States, and medics said the impact of the concussion was "likely" to have been felt immediately.

Some slightly weird comments by Chris Sutton also. 

'Keep it under wraps' - analysis

Former England striker Chris Sutton on BBC Radio 5 live:

It maybe would have been better for him to keep that to himself. What happened happened.

Concussion is a very serious thing. He made two horrendous errors and I felt really sorry for him. I don't think he will ever get over this.

I don't really see the point in coming out and saying this as people will inevitably say he is making an excuse, which it may well be.

I think it should have been kept under wraps.

Â