Champions League final: Real Madrid vs Liverpool

The_Rev

Champions League final 2018  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2018 Champions League?

• Real Madrid
    • Liverpool

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/05/18 at 18:45

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

I don't get why he is easily disliked? He's the epitome of a ultimate professional and a born winner. 

He has his tantrums but you rarely see him verbally have a go at young or less talented players that are his teammates and rarely hear any former teammate criticise him

Fergie and Keane loved him, 2 hard people to impress

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

I don't get why he is easily disliked? He's the epitome of a ultimate professional and a born winner. 

Petulance, arrogance and poor sportsmanship. Ever since the whole mass-stepover shit at Man Utd, I haven’t liked him. Thankfully, he hasn’t changed. The whole winking thing playing for Portugal when Rooney got sent off, the classic standing with hands on his hips when something doesn’t go his way. He’s just a clearing in the woods. 

Fantastic player though, of course. 

Edit: also, what is a “born winner”?

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

Liverpool were playing well until Ramos removed Salah from the match. It's gone dead since then.

Wasn't exactly a good game prior to that but see your point. Definitely bad for the game that Salah had to go off. Madrid need to bring Bale on, Isco has been total shite,

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

Liverpool were playing well until Ramos removed Salah from the match. It's gone dead since then.

Yep they seriously looked like they had a goal in them. Ramos really is the master of the situations no matter who agrees with it. 

1 minute ago, coda said:

They might have picked a stadium without a running track.

Yeah I know I was thinking the same thing, shit venue and shit place to have it (no flights or accommodation).

UEFA don't give a **** about the fans though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Yeah I know I was thinking the same thing, shit venue and shit place to have it (no flights or accommodation).

UEFA don't give a **** about the fans though. 

Pretty much spot on, no need to give finals to backward countries, how about a great stadium in a good country that is a better commute for the fans who will realistically be there.

Â