What's your tipple this evening then?

Anyway, I've had enough of that for now, and have just broken into my new bottle of:

Black-Grouse-and-Box.jpg

Interesting. Never before had a blended that is so heavlily based on Islay malts.

Good? Much of an Islay fan?

Used to drink a lot of it (Laphroaig, Lagavulin, Bowmore, Ardbeg), but haven't had any for a while for some reason. The Black Grouse is a very smoky version of a blended - not sure what malts they use, but it's pretty damn nice if that's your taste (not everyone likes it, I know).

Cheers, picked up a bottle over Christmas for £13, it's not bad - definately drinkable - will probably keep a bottle in.

I saw someone saying they didn't like Lagavulin and it tasted like Bitumen haha, I love it - although Islays are always going to be divisive. The funniest description of Lagavulin I saw, though I can kind of see where they are coming from a bit, is that it tastes like churches! A kind of leathery (bible) incensy hint to it.

I saw someone saying they didn't like Lagavulin and it tasted like Bitumen haha, I love it - although Islays are always going to be divisive. The funniest description of Lagavulin I saw, though I can kind of see where they are coming from a bit, is that it tastes like churches! A kind of leathery (bible) incensy hint to it.
I've heard "antiseptic bandages". :lol:
I'm drinking nowt this evening, felt ropey all day today after getting bollocksed on Port till the early hours of this morning..

Lightweight :lol:

It's alright for you Asbestos Guts, you don't get hangovers! :x

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â