What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Whisky. Schnapps. Beer about to get under way.
The final score was:

Whisky, schnapps, beer, sherry, red wine, sweet wine, port, brandy.

All smallish amounts, spread out over the day.

Today: nothing so far, but about to have a beer and a turkey sandwich.

To drink or not to drink?

Drink!

Stupidly I drank far too much on Christmas eve which wrote Christmas day off for me. So today I think I will be opening a bottle of Italian red.

Cheers for the hangover mate.

• 2 weeks later...

been having plenty of beers, vodka red bulls and southern comfort over the festive period, but seeing as I cant poo properly due to my festive diet regime its time to detox, so tonight its been...

hayden_milk.jpg

I'm enjoying a glass or two of Port at the minute, and very nice it is too I might add!

Ah, watcha got?

I'm on some Chianti from Tesco that was reduced to £1.99 for a 50cl bottle (I picked up a couple or three).

It's decent enough stuff.

p.s. Happy New Year, mate. Not around the tree on NYE? (Do people still do that?)

I'm enjoying a glass or two of Port at the minute, and very nice it is too I might add!

Ah, watcha got?

I'm on some Chianti from Tesco that was reduced to £1.99 for a 50cl bottle (I picked up a couple or three).

p.s. Happy New Year, mate. Not around the tree on NYE? (Do people still do that?)

Same to you mucker, hope 2011 is a good un for ya! Haven't done the xmas tree in years, that doesn't float my boat these days, a quiet house party is more my scene these days..

I've just cracked open a bottle of Taylors First Reserve, and it's going down a treat!

Grahams LBV is my preferred tipple, but I only got two bottles of that for xmas, so I'm drinking this one before I get stuck into them.

No work for me the morrow, good job n all! :winkold:

Ah, watcha got?

Got any fava beans as well? ;)

For me tonight its a Cobra, to go with rather delightful beef fajitas I've made. :nod:

I'm drinking nowt this evening, felt ropey all day today after getting bollocksed on Port till the early hours of this morning..

Lightweight :lol:

Â