What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

2 big bottles of Co-Op "Czech" beer. Yes, it sounds pants (not tried it yet, but well, I'm skint so I'm sure it'll be fine for the money :lol:).

EDIT: Aha! Just opened a bottle and it's surrrrrprinsingly good. Not bad for £1.30 a bottle.

Coke Zero tonight. Having my fourteen year old brother over for a visit and you try to be a good rolemodel sometimes :)

Had Carlsberg from bottle last night. It was alright.

2 big bottles of Co-Op "Czech" beer. Yes, it sounds pants (not tried it yet, but well, I'm skint so I'm sure it'll be fine for the money Laughing).

EDIT: Aha! Just opened a bottle and it's surrrrrprinsingly good. Not bad for £1.30 a bottle.

Ditto...well the bit about being skint is anyhow (not bin paid for weeks!)...so it's Asda's own brand lager (4 cans for 91p) with a dash of lime cordial...

I'll chuck up a list later, but it's essentially Carlsberg (ugh, but it's decent value) highlighted by numerous imported lagers, including a chinese one that came wrapped in paper. Should be interesting.

2 big bottles of Co-Op "Czech" beer. Yes, it sounds pants (not tried it yet, but well, I'm skint so I'm sure it'll be fine for the money Laughing).

Why does that sound awful? Czech beer is well known as being the best in the world. I've tried many, and never had a bad one. I can't imagine Coop buyers would select something awful.

Why does that sound awful? Czech beer is well known as being the best in the world. I've tried many, and never had a bad one. I can't imagine Coop buyers would select something awful.

No I agree, Czech beer is fantastic...only reason I questioned it was because it was Coop branded 8)

Chateauneuf du pape reduced from £12 to £6 at t'Asda.

It will be decanted and poured by my butler as I devour a splendid Beef Wellington.

And to think you used to be a vegetarian, Richard.

Me? Bottle of Marston's Old Empire IPA --> Bottle of Muscadet with the fish pie --> (currently) a few whisky macs.

Â