What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

10 hours ago, Xela said:

Those lucky jogging bottoms have worked! :) 

We have matching pairs and will proudly wear them next time we're in mere green, so make sure you're on scum patrol 😂

• Haha 1

868-A8-CDA-E0-EC-447-E-80-BA-3715-D1-B21

and not a drop under 6% ABV.

Evil Twin - Fructus Danica 14 in the middle there is probably in my top 10 of all time. Gonna buy 15 if I can, sounds more summery too with guava and pineapple.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 3

tiny-rebel-electric-boogaloo-1599660227E

I know everyone else will have had this before, but I'd somehow never bought it until this batch. Have tended to either really like or really dislike Tiny Rebel beers; fortunately, this was one I liked. I always like passion fruit as a flavouring, and though I haven't been drinking many IPAs I'm more in the mood for them now the sun's out. I found the flavouring well-balanced here, and it would have been sessionable. My only complaint was it was a touch watery, and as a consequence I finished the can in about six gulps.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I like most of their others, so would try this one if I saw it. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it though.

Same here, the original oak aged is lovely, same with the rum and the ipa. This one was just foul

• Like 1

Â