What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

29 minutes ago, Xela said:

Nice and refreshing 

7dc969fa499be359b2190b58ef0d8e85_640x640

Supped from a jam jar with handle ?!? Bloody hipster !

I had a delivery from Brewdog today and sampled the following  (which wasn't all that exciting,  compared to their excellent elvis juice ):

Screenshot_20200506-182603_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

Supped from a jam jar with handle ?!? Bloody hipster !

Not my photo :) 

I sup mine from a Hobgoblin pint glass! 

• Haha 1

Had a 'West End Pils' from Lidl. Was nice enough, after a weird Mango Pale Ale yesterday, but mostly I realise I really enjoy this size of drink. A couple of this coke size cans feels better than the heftier sized bottles 

Anyway to mark Virus in Europe Day we also experimented witha cocktail. A Jungle Bird or something like that. White Rum, Campari, Pineapple juice, a sugar syrup, and lime juice. Was very nice 

14 hours ago, Rodders said:

Had a 'West End Pils' from Lidl. Was nice enough, after a weird Mango Pale Ale yesterday, but mostly I realise I really enjoy this size of drink. A couple of this coke size cans feels better than the heftier sized bottles 

Yep, the 330ml cans and bottles are the perfect size. 

50 minutes ago, Xela said:

Gone for this for lunchtime. Have to agree with @mottaloo, its too sweet! 

33d5e6c08f8f5176eb67f7c6f2335f38_640x640

That said, I've just ordered a six pack of pump up the jam from tiny rebel along with other ipa stuff. I'm just fascinated by the idea of beer tasting like a jam doughnut !

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

That said, I've just ordered a six pack of pump up the jam from tiny rebel along with other ipa stuff. I'm just fascinated by the idea of beer tasting like a jam doughnut !

I've got a Tiny Rebel peaches and cream IPA in my stash. Might have that later. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

It seems many of you are determined to combine your drinking and dessert into one course.

I was on the tequila but having finished that bottle off (like half the drinks cupboard now) and reading this I'm cracking on with some B54s again after enjoying them very much last week. So count me in on the pudding beverages even if it's not all poncey craft beer like these tarts 😀 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, il_serpente said:

It seems many of you are determined to combine your drinking and dessert into one course.

I'll still find room for a proper pudding :)

• Like 3

Â