What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Went to Florida this week, and tried some beers from their side, so in descending order of tastiness:

Jai-Alai_Final.png

Excellent IPA with a slight orange-y flavour, very refreshing in the sun. 

New_Belgium_Voodoo_Ranger_IPA_355ml_Can_

American Airlines served it on the flight, and it was surprisingly good (though maybe the environment meant I'd have drunk pretty much anything)

995119_10151680593941192_1560293987_a.jp

Agreeable dark brown ale. 

60_C.jpg?itok=hW1jNHk- 

Interestingly bitter.

3.png

Not very interestingly bitter. Not bad, but not recommended. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Based on the design alone, a few of those look like they should be alcopops to me.

Yes, they like a colourful design don't they. 

Interestingly, the design of the final can appeared to be something approaching a template, with several other offerings in the store - including from different breweries - looking extremely similar in design. Dunno what that's about. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

3 Fridays on the trot now I've drank a bottle of rum, sailor jerry tonight it's shite, matusalem last week which was good stuff think the week before was a French ginger rum in the shape of a divers helmet which was nice but an aquired taste

Don't you feel shit in the morning?

On 27/02/2018 at 17:36, villa4europe said:

Just had the reminder...drank it in Frankfurt when I went to watch the football, erdinger or proper German lager with a dash...but the dash is coke...it looks and sounds weird as **** and doesn't 100% taste right but its worth a try

When i went skiing years ago the drink on the slopes was half lager, half coke.

It stops people getting drunk when skiing and is pretty nice.  I had some odd looks when I used to order it from pubs in the black country afterwards :)

8 hours ago, il_serpente said:

DZuNxJj.jpg

A very nice belgian style ale, and you gotta love naming it after a legendary American Monk

Straight, no chaser. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

It stops people getting drunk when skiing and is pretty nice.  I had some odd looks when I used to order it from pubs in the black country afterwards :)

That was because of your face.

LOL 

;)

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

In cuba with a new lady friend who doesnt know me that well, 2 330ml beers at lunch 3 with dinner..."i drink too much"

Its £3 for a bottle of havana club, im dying :(

Did manage to get a bottle of HC ritual, think they only sell it here, id pitch it at around the anejo especial with a slightly sweeter taste 

Â